A Rune's Arrival

Y/n was walking away from the lunch line by herself holding her tray when someone shoved her out of the way. She couldn't keep her balance as she staggered back and her feet was knocked out from under her causing her to fall onto her back. She groaned and heard someone very familiar laugh at her. She got back up and saw Cardin laughing and pointing at her. She looked at her clothes and saw the various stains. She looked at Cardin, anger filling her heart and tears welling up in her eyes. She walked away from him which caused him to laugh harder.

Cardin: I thought Dragon Faunuses were supposed to be the fiercest creatures in Remnant. Turns out that they're just weak animals like every other Faunus in the world.

As Y/n walked past her mates, they saw her tears streaming down her cheeks. Jjala looked at Cardin and crushed a block of stone in her hand as she gritted her teeth and growled. Yang watched her sister walk away ashamed of herself.

Pyrrha: that's just awful. Treating someone who's recovering from trauma like that.

Yang: Guys, I'm gonna go talk to my sister. I'll see y'all later.

Cardin: just walk away thunder thighs!

Jjala stood up pissed off and activated her tail. The blade of her tail split into three different tips. Jjala snuck up behind Cardin as he was laughing and stabbed him in the shoulder with her tail causing him to cry out in pain. His teammates rushed to help him. Jjala quickly dispatched them with ease. She managed to take out Cardin's team while keeping the tip of her tail in Cardin's shoulder. She grabbed Cardin by the throat and threw him to the ground. Cardin was out like a light.

Jjala: *spits on Cardin before walking away*

With Y/n

Y/n sits against some lockers crying. She felt her rage burning in her heart. Cardin had been torturing her for the past few weeks. It was demoralizing for her. She felt so horrible about herself. Cardin was constantly calling her derogatory names like thunder thighs. 

Y/n heard footsteps coming toward her and turned to see her sister, Yang.

Yang: you okay, Y/n?

Y/n: he called me thunder thighs after staining my uniform. What do you think?

Yang: definite no.

Y/n: he's a damnable jackass.

Yang: then how about you take him flying.

Y/n looks up at Yang with widened eyes before she smiles mischievously.

Yang: just don't let him go splat.

Y/n: that's perfect.

Yang: you're ten times the size of a normal bull when you're in dragon form. Just pick him up with your talons and take him high up into the sky.

Y/n: drop him and let him fall for a while.

Yang: I don't think that's necessary.

Y/n: I'm gonna have so much fun.

With Ruby

Weiss: so Ruby...

Ruby: what?

Weiss: where's your niece?

Ruby: I have no clue.

Nora: there's a baby dragon Faunus?

Ruby: no, Rune is six years old.

Blake: wait, how old is Y/n?

Ruby: 18.

Blake: how is her daughter six years old?