Part 10- We're just faking

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I woke up dreading what would come today. News about you getting married to Hyunsuk must already be out. You dreaded meeting your friend. You dreaded the news. You dreaded facing Haruto. And most importantly you dreaded seeing Hyunsuk.

You reluctantly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.You did your routine and changed into clothes.

I went downstairs and made some cereal for myself

I went downstairs and made some cereal for myself. "Honey look I'm sorry but if you don't marry him we'll all be out in the streets and I know your happy with Haruto but none of us wanted this." Explained your dad. I just nodded and tried not to cry. I didn't even finish making my cereal yet when I just lost my appetite and put everything back and walked out the door.

You walked into school and as expected people started to talk about you. "Wait isn't she that girl that's marrying Hyunsuk." "She is such a slut is she planning on dating all 11 of her brother friends." " I heard she's friend with that handsome new guy."

"Y/n!!" Called Jennie she ran up to me and glared at the girls that was talking about me and dragged me to class. "So how are you felling?" She asked as soon as she sat down. "I don't know like angry,sad,scared and disappointed?" "Wow girl that is a lot of emotions I would explode if I felt like that" "Well Jennie I feel like exploding right now."

She pulled into me a tight hug and we stayed like that until. I got a tap on my shoulder. "Once you are done stealing my fiancé from me,please get of my seat." We both looked up and seen Hyunsuk looking down on us.

I folded my arm and said, " who do you think you are to have the right to tell my best friend to get of a seat she got first!" I answered with a glare emphasising the she. "Umm I don't know maybe the fact that I'm you fiancé." You stared at him really hard and said, " you do know that all of this is just for the sake of our company. Right?" "Of course" He replied as Jennie got up and he sat down.

Flashback to yesterday

(Hyunsuk POV)

I sighed as I went to my room and set my school bag on my homework chair. Another day at school,another day of being jealous at Y/n and Haruto. I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and sat down to do my homework.

20 mins later Hyunsuk was pulling at his hair In frustration while think who the fuck created maths and why is it so hard.
Suddenly he heard someone knocking.

"Come in!" I shouted. He looked up from his homework to see his parents looking serious and his mum on the verge of tears. "What's wrong?" I asked as I looked back down at my homework.

"Son stop doing your homework for a second and listen to us." Replied my dad. At this instance I knew I was something serious because if it wasn't,my dad wouldn't have asked me to give my whole intention.

"I'm really sorry son I know none of us wanted this especially since both me and your dad want you to be happy but this is the only way." Said my mum trying not to cry.

"Umm you know it would be great is you guys told me what's going on?"

"You have to marry Y/n." When I heard that I thought they must be joking like is it April 1st,marry Y/n my crush? "Wait for real as in Park Y/n?" I asked. They both nodded their head.

"Why though?" I asked now feeling very confused. "Well our company is failing and so is hers but if we join it together this might work."answered my dad.

"Okay." I replied trying to keep my cool. "Okay?" Questioned my parents they first looked at each other and then looked back at me. "Why did you agree we thought you would throw a tantrum and shout." Queried my mum.

"Well I understand that this is for the sake of the company, and me as your only and perfect son has to be up for the job or we'll all be eating leftover from the bin and be living on the streets which I for one don't want."

"Omg our child has matured," cooed my mother and came to hug me she kissed the top of my head while my dad said, "Hyunsuk you do know we really appreciate you doing this if you need me to buy you a thing or give you anything don't be afraid to ask okay?" "K dad" I replied as they walked out the room.

I'm going to fucking marry my crush I thought. I'm going to marry Y/n. But then wait what about Haruto isn't she dating him. Oh shit Y/n ain't going to take this well I thought.

Back to previous time.

(Y/n POV)

2 mins after Hyunsuk sat down the bell rang and the teacher came into class. The teacher greeted the class but I wasn't listening and was zoning out. In between my day dream I heard my teacher say "First of all we have some really good news, today is the day were 2 of our classmates announced that they are getting married, where is Y/n and Hyunsuk?"

W-wait what I thought as Hyunsuk dragged me up by my hands and now we were standing. The whole class was cheering and Hyunsuk was holding my hands while waving them.

Ugh it's just the first day and people already ship us you thought. You looked around the class and heard people saying
"Haruto is now mines." "I ship them they look cute together." "Hyunsuk's mine back off." "I was about to ask Y/n out when she broke up with Haruto."

You also seen Jennie and Jihoon looking worried. Hyunsuk and the other hand looked very happy while you were trying to get his hands off yours.

After what felt like 1234567890 years of embarrassment the teacher finally asked yous to sit down. I cursed the teacher under my breath and heard Hyunsuk chuckled. I looked over to him and he quickly looked to the front of the classroom.

After a few more classes it was finally lunch time but even then you couldn't get a break everywhere you went people talked about you and Hyunsuk.

Jennie held your hand and said, "Ignore them,they aren't worth your attention."

After the bell rang signalling the end of school you quickly went out and found your driver already outside the school. You quickly went in before you could hear anymore talk about you and Hyunsuk.

After a few seconds you heard Jihoon entering the car and him panting loudly while saying, " you know Y/n if you ran that fast in PE you might have got an A*. I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I was not in the mood. I put on my AirPod and played some music while the driver started driving and talking to Jihoon.

Whenever you got home you went up to your room and changed into Pjs then slumped down on your desk and tried to complete your homework.