Part 30- ♾-1

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I woke to the bright sun shining through the window. I sleepily opened my eyes and slowly used my elbows to push myself up.

I craned my neck towards Hyunsuk looking at him peacefully sleeping. He looked like a little baby having his afternoon nap.

I felt sad that I had to be the one to ruin his peaceful slumber. "Hyunsuk, Hyunsuk wake up!" I said, I gently shook his arms.  No movement.

"Babe, sunshine, sweetie, baby, darling, love,  honeybunch, sugar?" I said in desperation.

Still no movement.

I finally came to the last resort and bent down slowly attaching my lips to his.

As soon as my lip touch his, he opened his eyes and I pulled back.

"What are you doing?" He asked his voice hoarse from just waking up.

"Waking you up," I replied, matter-of-factly.

"Well if that's how you are going to wake me up, I want you to wake me up everyday."

"In your dreams," I replied. I got off the bed and walked towards the closet to change into something while he walked into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

After finishing I walked to the bathroom to see Hyunsuk washing his face

After finishing I walked to the bathroom to see Hyunsuk washing his face. I didn't take much notice of him and just when on with my own things before going downstairs.

I walked downstairs before the realisation hit me, we have no food in the house.

"Hyunsuk, what do you want to eat? We've got no food at home!" I shouted up to him.

He ran down while putting his shirt on and said, "we need to go grocery shopping after getting your ring, but in the mean time let's go see if any 24 hour shops are opened."

I nodded and he went to get the car keys while I got my shoes on.

After making sure I have everything including my wedding dress and Hyunsuk's suit in one of those fancy clothes bag before closing the front door behind Hyunsuk.