Part 39- Sick

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

It has been one year since me and Hyunsuk got married and it was summer again. Everything was going great and we hardly argued.

***

I woke up and the first thing I realised was; my head really hurts, in fact my whole body really hurts.

"Hyunsuk." I said, trying to wake him up.

"Wha?" He said opening his eyes and looking at me.

"I feel sick... no dead."

He got up and used his chin to check my forehead.

"That's hot." He said, getting up to get the first aid box in the kitchen.

He came back with it and checked my temperature using a thermometer.

"Shit your 38.3°c, you've got a high temperature."

"Do we have medicine at home?"

"No, but I can go out and get it now."

"Okay." I said, getting back into bed.

Hyunsuk went to the toilet to get changed and came back out. He kissed my forehead and said, "I'll be back, okay."

I nodded my head, not wanting to talk as my throat hurts.

I huddled up in the covers and heard Hyunsuk open and close the door.

I laid in bed my head hurting more and longing for Hyunsuk, when I suddenly heard the door open again.

Why is he back so soon? I thought.

"Did you get it?" I asked, when I seen the face of the person coming upstairs.

It wasn't Hyunsuk... it was a person wearing a black mask and a cap so I couldn't see the face.

I was about to scream when he covered my face with something and I blacked out.

***

(Hyunsuk POV)

I was walking up our driveway when I realised I lost the keys to the house. I didn't want to call Y/n out of bed as she was sick and probably sleeping.

I was thinking of what I should do when I realised the door was opened.

Did I forget to lock the door?

I walked in with the medicine in my hand, "Y/n I'm back!"

No answer.

"Y/n?" I said, walking up to our room to find it deserted.

By now I was frantically running around the house trying to look for her. Mentally shouting at myself for leaving her alone.

I came to the conclusion that she was either kidnapped or had wandered away.

The first thing I do is call Jihoon then I go to my tracker app which I had connected to Y/n phone and Apple Watch so I could always see where she is.

Not long after Jihoon arrived and we got into the car.

I filled him up on today's event and he said, we should go to that location that the app showed.

I nodded not really trusting myself to speak.

***
(Y/n POV)

I wake up when I felt 2 guys grab me roughly by the arms.

"Oww." I said.

They ignored me.

I looked around my surroundings to find nothing but a deserted warehouse. I seen Sunghoon getting out of the drivers seat.

"Sunghoon, why am I here?" I asked.

"Shut up, you'll find out soon enough."

"But why did you take me here, what have I done wrong?"

"You really wanna know why you're here?" He smirked.

I nodded.

"Well because soon enough you'll be mine and mine only, and that bastard named Hyunsuk can go kill himself."

I started to get angry when he told Hyunsuk to kill himself.

"SUNGHOON, YOU LYING BITCH I TRUSTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, I WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU. I LOVE HYUNSUK." I said, starting to cry.

He looked angry when I said I loved Hyunsuk and said, "but that's the problem you only see me as a friends nothing else."

I opened my mouth to scream again when one of the guys used their hand to cover my mouth.

"Take her to a room and give her a glass of water and bread."

"Yea sir." They said, at the same time.

The dragged me inside the warehouse and on the outside it was shabby but when we went in there was a room full of plants we took a elevator to underground and arrived at a really modern looking concourse.

They dragged me down a flight of stairs to a room on the left side of the hall. Someone came with a glass of water and two slices of bread.

There was nothing in the room apart from a air mattress. The walls were painted white.

I ate the bread and chugged the water before collapsing on the air mattress.

***
(Hyunsuk POV)

The car drive was silent. We soon arrived at the destination, there was nothing there just a really old and dusty looking warehouse.

"Do you think she's in there?" I asked.

"Well it's the only place where someone could hide a grown-ass women."

"Should we go in?" I said.

"I don't think we should, look you can see the really tiny security cameras everywhere."

"Then what should we do?"

"We should wait 24h then report her for being missing."

"But my wife is in there! And god knows what that crazy psychopath that kidnapped her is going to do to her!"

"Well what else can we do, if we get caught then there's no one to save us then!"

"They could be planning to kill her right now." I said

"They'll be planning to kill us if we don't be smart." He argued

This went back and forth for a while before I said, "okay, fine let's go home. But if anything happens to her, and I mean anything, I'm blaming you."

"Do you want me to drive home?" Jihoon asked

I nodded.

We swapped seats and he started driving.

On the way home I was deep in thought. I knew it was childish wanting to go into that building especially with the CCTVs but it was horrible to think of Y/n suffering in that building.

My eyes started to sting and my throat started feeling tight.

We arrived home soon after and went into the house.

Jihoon stayed over at my house for the rest of the day trying to persuade me to eat and sleep, which was in vain.

I'm the night he ended up sleeping in one of the guest rooms while I slept in my bed.

It was cold and lonely without Y/n, but that's not the worst bit.

The worse bit was I couldn't fall asleep because I stayed up all night thinking about all the worst-case-scenarios.