Part 27- Wedding Shopping

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

Today I woke up excited, even though I don't exactly love Hyunsuk, I was still getting married for the first time.

It was a new experience and I was going to be choosing my wedding dress today, I've been dreaming of this ever since I was a child. Although I didn't really expect it to be like this.

Coming out of the bathroom after finishing my usual routine, I went over to my desk to pack my bag for school. Wait where's my maths textbook?

Shit, I must've left it at Hyunsuk's house, hopefully that idiot brings it to school with him, because we've got maths 3rd period.

After waving my parents goodbye, I walked out of the house with Jihoon just in front of me. "Wait up Jihoon!" I shouted as I ran up trying to catch him.

He slowed down and said, "hurry up, any slower you'd be going backwards."

I managed to catch up and we walked to school together.

—later—

I walked into the classroom after double dance, hoping to see Hyunsuk with 2 maths textbooks. Which luckily he did.

"Oh so I did leave my textbook at your house the other day!" I said. I took a seat beside him and took out my hands.

He pointed to his lips. I kissed him on cheeks but he didn't reacted. I sighed and placed a peck on his lips.

He smiled and handed me the book. "Your so childish." I said.

"Do you want the book or not?

"Okay, okay. Jeez all of this just for a maths textbook, so not worth it."

He giggled and just at that moment the teacher walked in.

—later—

I took a deep sigh, "ugh maths nearly killed me today, could it get even more boring!"

Jennie laughed, "you say that every time we have maths."

"It's true though," I said as I opened the door to our driver's car. Jennie was coming home with us today so it'll be easier to buy the clothes.

We both got and and not long after Jihoon opened the door to the front seat. He turned around to look at Jennie and said, "hey Jennie!" While winking.

I put a protective arm around Jennie's shoulder before saying, "get away from my bestie."

"Don't worry Y/n I won't date your brother, plus I like someone else already.

"Ooooo who is it?" Asked Jihoon, he didn't like Jennie or anything, he was just really nosy.

"Jihoon please sit down and buckle your seatbelt, you're going to fall over." Said the driver, as he started the cars engine.