Part 20- Mines

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I was currently in the bathroom trying to get ready. I put some foundation on my tattoos, also not forgetting to put Hyunsuk's jacket into my bag, so I could return it to him. and went to change.

I didn't waste anytime and went downstairs

"Morning darling!" Said dad as soon as he heard my footsteps.

"Morning dad!" I answered.

Today was Friday one more day of torture before the weekends. Jihoon and Yuna was already up and eating. I kissed the top of Yuna's head and went to make some cereal.

I sat down and started eating. I was just eating my cereal while going through my notifications, when suddenly I heard someone knocking.

Who's that I wondered. I didn't think much about it until I heard my name being mentioned, "omg, come in, come in! Y/n never told me that she had a such good looking friend.

I looked up immediately when I heard that. And to my surprise I see Sunghoon!

(Jihoon POV)

I looked up from my phone and see Sunghoon. What is he doing here? Uh-oh Hyunsuk ain't going to like this.

(Y/n POV)

I quickly got up and bowed since I still wasn't very close to him despite getting along well.

He rushed over to my side saying there was no need for that. "What brings you here on such a fine Friday morning?" I asked.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to walk to school with me?"

"Of course," I answered, "I'll just take my plate away first, wait for me outside."

I took my dishes to the sink and went after saying my goodbyes. Leaving Jihoon behind as he wasn't finished or invited.

While walking to school with Sunghoon we were just talking about this new TV show and our favourite cast.