Chapter 1:Awakening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days after Y/n's fight with Cervantes we see him lying in a nicely carved wooden bed in bandages that wrapped around most of his abdomen and right arm his head as well had a wet towel on it helping his temperature, the room was barely furnished but despite this was quite roomy boasting a lot of space around 6m by 8m with collums in the corners with nice engravings along the top of the walls.

The silence was broken by the creak of the reinforced wooden door opening revealing the Knight in red carrying a towel and pitcher of warm water, he walks up to the bed setting them down on the bedside table before pulling up a chair and replacing the towel that was on Y/n's forehead.

Red:Come on wake up, your worrying me now.

He sighed before taking the pitcher and leaving the room making his way to the throne room giving the pitcher to a servant before he walked in, he sat down at a large table before noticing that the Royal wizard was present as well.

Red:Oi why's the dick-Wizard here?

Wizard:Well Mordred,I'm here to find out exactly what's wrong with our guest.

Mordred:Well get on with it Merlin.

Merlin:Well I would but I need some one to carry him up for me.

Mordred:Fine I'll get him then, useless wizard.

He walked back down angrily picking up Y/n before carrying him back to the throne room laying him down on the table in front of Merlin, he creates multiple runes around the Knight doing multiple scans on the boy's body before putting a hand on his chin and nodding turning to the king.

Merlin:It seems his problem is nor mental than it is physical, if we go into his mind we may be able to make him heal faster. A bright blue and purple light engulfed their visions blinding them for a few seconds

King:Is this dangerous to the boy?

Merlin:Of course not Artoria!

Artoria:Well then ready the transfer.

Merlin:OK arty!

He creates several glyphs around a few people in the room like:Atoria, mordred, lancelot, gawain and himself. Their vision was engulfed by a blue and purple light allowing their minds to be transported into Y/n's, after a few seconds they hear the roar of a large fire as well as small cracking sounds finally looking around at the space they've found themselves in.

Mordred:Damn this guy's head must be screwed

Merlin:Quite the contrary he actually has extreme mental fortitude, besides this isn't where the problem is.

Artoria:Then where is it?

A portal opened up in front of them revealing a large castle hall with intricate detailing on all the stone surfaces in the room, golden gates lined the walls bearing upon them large lanterns, on one end was a winding stair case leading too a door flanked by marble lion statues while the over was a large circular room with an observatory and long draping red curtains.