Disclaimer!

Hello! I want to use this bit of the book to clarify some things that may become a bit confusing in the future and also to thank whoever for choosing this book to read!

First of all, no, I am in no way shape or form trying to copy off The Penthouse or trying to "profit" off of it. A lot of Penthouse fans (me included) have been complaining for awhile about the lack of Seokhoon and Rona content we get. Personally I believe that if Rona had never stepped into Seokhoon's life, he would've probably chosen a similar path to Joo Dan Tae's and wouldn't have had the character development that he had.

We can all agree that Seokhoon and Rona's relationship is very precious and that's why we want to see more of it!

Second of all, I will be using bits and pieces of The Penthouse storyline as support so that the structure of this book's storyline makes sense. We usually see the adults more but barely get to see about the Hera Palace kids, so I think it would be great to change it up a bit.

Lastly, all of these events are fictional! And all the credits go to The Penthouse.

If you haven't watched the drama I highly recommend to not read any further, I cannot assure that there won't be any spoilers, if you do want to take the risk and read without watching the drama first, that's okay!!

English isn't my first language, although I am fluent at it, but I tend to make mistakes here and there so please bare with me on that!!

Please do not repost or copy! A lot of hard work has been put into this and just because I am using some bits of the original storyline doesn't mean that I haven't made use of my ideas too!

Thank you again for choosing my book to read!

Happy reading!!