Rona's Recap

It's been a year after the Hera Palace's elders were sentenced to prison. Although my mother committed a horrible crime, me and Ms Shim still go and visit her whenever we can.

Not gonna lie, it's been hard without her and a lot of things have happened ever since then.

The monster who tried to end my life during the night of the Cheong A Festival, and attempted to do it again while I was at the hospital, escaped prison.

Jenny's father helped him escape and together they plotted a plan to end Mr Logan Lee's life. Thankfully, Mr Logan is alive but he is badly injured and hasn't left the hospital because of the damage  the explosion made to his body.

The police have been trying to find Joo Dan Tae, but his whereabouts remain unclear. SeokHoon hasn't taken this very well, he's been preoccupied about me, Ms Shim's and SeoKyung's safety. We don't know what his next move will be.

Meanwhile, Lee Minhyuk's grandfather's company has gone bankrupt because of what Minhyuk's parents did. So yes, that means that they never got to fire back at me in regards of what happened.

But that doesn't mean that I am 100% safe. As I mentioned earlier, Jenny's father has come back and by the looks of it, that man is much worse than Joo Dan Tae. Ms Shim had thought of bringing Hye In back to Korea, but after what just happened, she decided to wait a bit more.

If you are wondering about what happened to Ha Eun Byeol well... we don't know. That brat vanished into thin air after I confronted her at the Hera Palace lobby. Ms Shim and SeokHoon have tried tracking her down because they believe that she also deserves to be punished for what she did, but it has been useless.

No one knows where Ha Eun Byeol or her nanny are.

On the topic of that, the Cheong A foundation is still up and running. We have all temporarily moved to a different school, but the chances of going back are still high.

And although the Cheong A foundation is still up and running, it has gained a bad reputation because of what Cheon Seo Jin did. SeoKyung keeps talking about how she knows something  horrible that Cheon Seo Jin did that no one besides her and Ha Eun Byeol know but she hasn't told anyone yet, not even Ms Shim.

SeoKyung and I have become somewhat close though. It's weird because she was one of the people who bullied me after Ms Shim faked her death. But I kind of understand where SeoKyung is coming from and although I still feel unsure about her, I know that she's not a bad person, she's just a brat.

SeokHoon and I have been doing well! He told me about how he faked having feelings for Eun Byeol so that she would date him and then forcefully make her remember what happened during the Cheong A Festival so that she could confess.

Besides that, he also told me about a lot of things that happened in my absence. It's shocking how in the span of a few months, many things can happen.

This, of course, is not the end. With Joo Dan Tae and Jenny's father out of jail, things can get worse.

Everything else was just a warm up, this is only the beginning.

But I won't let it get in the way of us.

This is our story

This is The Book of Us