Penthouse S3!!

Hi everyone!
I will be uploading chapter 3 an hour or so after this little announcement thing.

So as a lot of you may know, season 3 for the penthouse was released two or three weeks ago. Since my slow poke self wasn't able to release at least 10 chapters before the release, I will be doing some modifications.

If you've seen both the episodes released, you know that it's gotten good, except for the fact that unfortunately they decided to add in some cultural appropriation in episode 2 of s3.

I think we can all agree that Alex's character in the kdrama is just disrespectful and useless so I over here will be kicking him out of the storyline along with all of the modifications I am making.

I wanna point out that just because I am making some modifications to the storyline, I will not be changing everything else.

Honestly I am really disappointed that they added such character in the storyline and I really wanna make it up to others!

Although the story is supposed to only focus on Rona and Seokhoon, I don't want to create some petty drama and just add in the one that is currently being shown in the actual series which is much more interesting.

Will I modify SeoKyung's character? Possibly ;)

Thank you to everyone who has given what ever this thing is so much love! I'm happy that people are enjoying lolol

If rona and seokhoon don't get a happy ending, I will be suing SBS 😁

I have a loooot of free time now so expect more updates besties!!

Much love,

Na Agyeo

(๑¯ω¯๑)