First date?

He pushed me on to the couch and he sat down next to me pulling me onto his lap. I smiled up at him and kissed him gently. before blushing and pulling away.

"Can i know the movie now?" I asked him again. he shook his head no. I sighed and started to think about me staying here. I felt like we were moving so fast. I remembered in 4th grade i used to have a huge crush on him and i still did i just never wanted to believe that it was true. I looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Are we sure we are not moving to fast. cause i feel like we are. I mean you just asked me out and now i am staying at your house for the night and i am just worried th-" I was cut of by lips on mine. Jacob pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Jayde from the moment I saw you in 4th grade i have loved you."  He said looking down at me "and i dont think we are moving to fast. You dont have to stay if you want." I sighed but knew that i wouldn't care i love him and i want to be with him right now.

"No i want to stay its not like my parents care if i am gone. They hardly are ever home." I sighed. We heard the door bell and i said i would get it. I grabbed the money Jacob gave me and went to pay for the food he got. I saw that he got Chinese food and i smiled widely as i looked at all the food. I gave the guy the money and walked back to the living room with all the food. "good i thought i was going to get lost in his hhouse" i thought to myself as i set down the food on a long black table that had all of the candy, popcorn, soda, and all of the food on it.  He started to set everything out on the table.

"Um may i use your bathroom?" i asked him. He looked up at me and nodded his head.

"If you go down upstairs and down the hall on the right it will be the the last door." I nodded my head and went up stairs. " holy crap this house is huge" thought to myself as i finally found the bathroom. After going to the bathroom, i walked a down the hall. i ended up getting lost a some point.

"Jayde! Were are you!" i heard Jacobs voice ring thought the halls.

"I am over here!" I yelled trying to find were is voice came from. I hear footsteps coming down the hall so i stayed were i was.

"There you are i thought you had to use the bathroom." He said walking over to me.

"Yeah i did but i got lost after i came out of the bathroom" I said rubbing the back of my neck. He chuckled and walked over to me and grabbed my hand and led me to the living room. I saw that the movie was a horror movie. "no no no i am horrible with these movies" i thought o myself. He played the movie and we got our self's something to eat and we started to watch the movie. It was half way through the movie and we stopped eating. All of the sudden something popped up making me scream and jump into Jacobs lap, burring my face into his chest. I looked at the clock and realized it was getting late and I was getting tired. i tried to stay awake but i drifted into sleep.

*jacobs point of veiw*

I hard the steady breathing of Jayde and looked down at her to see her sleeping. I smiled slightly and picked her up and started to walk her to my room. I opened the door and put her on my bed coving her with the black and grey sheets. I kissed her head and walked down stairs to clean the mess we made. It was about 8:30 and i walked into one of the guest rooms to sleep. I was awoken at 1:30am  by someone screaming.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating this book i dont have my computer. To be honest my older sister was gone and i am using hers with out her premission, but who cares. i will update it more when i get my computer back. sorry if its short.