Forever and Always (Final chapter!)

A/N: So first yes this is a chapter update good i know! Second this is going to be the last one for this book. Third read the aouthers note at the bottom please and Thank u!

I shiver and whimper slightly because of the cold. I tried moving around to fine some sort of heat when i felt arms wrap around me and pull me into them. I felt heat start to surround me so i cuddle up to the object sighing as i felt better now not cold. I open my eyes finally after a couple of minutes and look around to notice i was in Jacob's room. I started to remember yesterday and him coming and finding me in the rain. I looked up realizing i was cuddling him. I saw his brown eyes looking down at me smiling. 

"Hey love your finally up" He said kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and looked away from him.

"Why did you do that?" I finally got the courage to ask him. I heard him sigh and i felt his head rest on-top of mine, his arms holding me tighter.

"I was stupid. I did make a bet, but i feel in love with you. I mean your beautiful. Your sweet, your yourself and you are not afraid to show it. Your  what i have always wanted. You are me world, you are my everything." He tipped my head up and kissed me on the lips with love. I didn't kiss back for a couple of seconds before giving in and kissing him. He pulled away smiling at me. 

"So do you forgive me?" Hope showen in his eyes making me smile slightly. 

"Yes I forgive you" I kiss him on the cheek making him pout. 

"You missed" He said smirking at me. I tilted my head and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to the side. In response he just grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips with so much pasion. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He only pulled away when we both needed to breath. 

"Jayde. You are my world. Your my everything. I love you. I will always love you, even if you dont love me. You are my love" I blushed as i heard him say that. 

"I love you too. Your the person i want to be with" I whisper so he could bearly hear me. He smiled and kissed the top of my head. He smiled as i snuggle into him resting my head on his chest. He rolled over so he was on his back and pulled me onto of him wrapping his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes again listening to his steady heart beat. He pulled the fluffy white blackent over us. He rub small circles on my sides and started to hum my favorite song. I felt myself falling into darkness again. I yawned slightly and curled into him more. He gave me a kiss on my head before whispering "I love you". That was the last thing i heard before darkness surrounded me. And i knew as i started to dream that i was safe in his arms forever and alway

___________________________________________________________________________________A/N: So this is the last chapter sadly but i was going to ask you what you thought would be a good idea for a next book.

So please in the comments below say somthing that you want to see me write about and i will try and do it!.