Nightmare

Back to normal P.O.V:

I ran thought the dark empty woods from the person chasing behind me. The rain beating down on my tired body. I feel my legs giving out from under me. I fall into the mudy ground below me. I try to get to my feet but my body is to tried. It feels like its on fire. I hear foot steps coming closer and i start ti crawl. Hot tears streaming down my face. My eyes puffy, and my throat was dry. I try and scream out for help but i cant for some reason. I just tried to get away feeling hopeless. I see the guys shadow tower over me. I let off a soft sob. I turned around to see his masked faced. I couldn't see what he looked like, i was scared. He raised his axe that he had in his right hand and swung it at my leg. I felt the axe hit my leg. I let out a scream finally being able to. He brought the axe back up and swung it at me again. All of the sudden i feel myself getting shaken. My eyes flickered open to see brown ones. I realized that it was a dream, that i was crying and that i most have woken him up. He sits me up and wipes all tears off my face. 

"What happened?" He asked me softly, climbing on the bed so his back rested against the red bed bored. He pulled me onto his lap rocking me back and forward softly. 

"I i had a n-nightmare. " I said burring my face in his chest letting of soft sobs. 

"Do you want to talk about it"  I shook my head. I felt myself being rocked back softly and slowly i felt myself falling asleep. He layed me back in the bed pulling over the covers. He kissed the top of my head and went to go leave. My hand reached out and i grabbed his hand. He turned around and looked down at me. 

"Yes. Sweetie" He said. 

"Sleep with me. I am scared" He smiled and nodded his head. He climbed in bed pulling me close to him. I curl into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and said;

"goodnight" I fell asleep to his heart beat beating against his chest. 

A/N: i know its a short chapter and i am sorry *starts apologizing frantically* i will try and do better next time.