🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յօ: 𝕮𝖆𝖋𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts

Text in colons are speech.

..................

Third pov

The group of friends are currently at the café shop a few blocks away from the school and are talking, having convo about school stuffs and whatever. Jimin wanna ask Jhope something, wonder what he wanna ask...

"Now spill..."

"what do you mean Jiminie...?"

"oh come now...don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

Hoseok is confused.

"b-but I don't know."

Jin chuckled.

"yah..stop pushing Hoseok and get straight to it." Taehyung spoke, he could feel that the convocation was gonna go nowhere, he knew what Jimin wanted to ask and they all wanted answers. The convo ain't going nowhere knowing Jimin (Because Jimin will go round an around until Hoseok know what he did wrong or right or whatever the convo is about).

"What were you and Yoongi doing at your locker." Jin asked.

Hoseok's face was getting a little flustered and looked out the window.

"I-I don't know what you mean..." Hoseok tried to deny.

Jimin raised a brow and smirked.

"really no~?"

He pulled out his phone and showed Hoseok a picture of him and Yoongi.

Hoseok blushed.

"yah! were did you get that from?" Hoseok asked in flustered skin.

"We all saw you two you know, we were looking at you guys from the left corner of the hall.

Hoseok couldn't deny it anymore and fess up everything.

"So you're saying you two are partners for a group project and you sorta like him.." Jin asked again, repeating to make sure.

"yeah.."

There was silences but Taehyung spoke after 5 seconds of silent.

"well, good luck Hyung!"

Hoseok faced Taehyung and smiled.

"thanks tae."

"Well..if you like him and he hasn't been bad to you I guess I'm okay with it..but as a warning if he hurts you, I'll murder him" Jin added.

Hoseok chuckled.

"I wish you the best of luck in you love journey." Jimin spoke.

"Thank you guys for understanding."

"we gotta cheer you on an whatever you want to do that's what friends or for, support." Jin gave wisdom.

They got up and went into a group huge.

They soon after ordered what they wanted and got it a little after doing so.

They talked about the starting of Hoseok liking Yoongi, what made him to crush on said kitty boy who got  a hot tongue for come backs.

"I started liking him the moment I met him. well sorta like bumping into him in the halls.."

"awe..a y/n moment guys~" Jimin teased.

"Indeed~" Jin added.

"I'm so invested in you story hyung." Tae spoke.

Hoseok was once again flustered. He wet on talkking baout his incounters with Yoongi and the class sections they had together etc.

He then went on how he's such a flirt and won't stop trying to make Hosoek fluster.

"wow..Yoongi flirts!?" Teahyung let out in disbeilfe.

"yep..is that not normal?"

"no at all. He doesn't talk to anyone other than his friends that much, and the only way he does talk his when he's pissed at some and give one of his famous clap backs."

"really?"

"yep."

"I guess I got lots you know."

"don't worry, you know more about him in due time, after all you gots his number right~"

"h-how did you know that?!"

"We saw everything darling."

"everything?"

"everything." All three boys spoke at the same time.

"Even when he came up closer to you, almost touching...~"

Hoseok face was now red as a tomato in a hot summer day.

They guys all laughed around the table, only Hoseok wasn't, he's too embarrassed.

They went on and on an talking. After about 2 hours at the café, they all went home.