🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յկ: 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖊🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts

Text in colons are speech.

..................

Third pov

Hoseok and Yoongi handed out the next day after school. They talked, joked around, told stories with experiences they had wit their friends and so fort. They at the back of the school, there stood a cherry blossom stood  tall, shielding them both from the hot sun, shining above within the blue and clear sky.

"Hoseok?"

"yes yoongs, what is it?" he asked looking into his dark eyes.

"Remember the party we talked about the other day, which is currently gonna take place on Friday of this week?"

"yes. what about it?" he asked with a smile.

"I was thinking since we both know each other and you know my friends, why not invite your friends too. I mean if you want.."

"really?"

"yeah, why not."

"okay, I'll tell them the news after school."

"so no driving home with me today~" Yoongi teased sadly.

"awe~ is meow meow sad~" Hoseok baby talked yoongi.

"as if." yoongi spoke.

"really?" Hoseok asked.

"here I though you cared for me..sigh"

"w-what n-no it's not like that.." yoongi tried to make things clear. Hoseok looked sad sounded so as well.

"so you care about?.." Hoseok came in closer towards yoongi who's face lit up flustered.

"y-yes." Yoongi looked away red.

Hoseok couldn't hold it anymore and busted u laughing.

"hahahahaha"

"w-what's so funny."

"n-no hahaha nothing hahah" he kept laughing, trying to speak though.

"really now. " Yoongi raised a brow and looked at him concerned.

"so if you really care for you, does that mean you like me as well.." Hoseok asked out of no where.

Yoongi didn't respond.

Hoseok soon stop laughing and the bell rang.

"I have to get to class, see you later." Yoongi spoke and left Hoseok questioning if he said something wrong.

.............

After school Hoseok told his friends about the party at Yoongi's house. At first Hoseok was expecting them to like think about for  along time but as he said yoongi and party they all said yes.

Hoseok had no idea what was going on but was glad his friends where gonna join.

 "Great!"

Since he had Dior's number he texted him through his phone and invited him. He thought about it, if he(Dior) wanted to go but he also said yes.

Hoseok was really happy.

He bid his friends bye and went to Yoongi who was in the parking lot waiting for him.

"hey yoongs."

"hey." answered.

"let's go" he stated and got in his car.

Hoseok was a little concerned with his tone and one hit responses. neither the less he didn't press the matter and got in. The ride was quite and silent. Hoseok spoke no words as neither Yoongi.

After the long ride, they were at Hoseok's house.

Before leaving the car he asked this of Yoongi.

"Did I do something wrong." he asked looking at Yoongi who looked at his steering wheel.

"no."

Hoseok just took it and left the car, shutting e door behind and running up to his house.

"what did I do wrong..? Hoseok asked as he was alone in his room and a tear escaped his eyes.