Chapter 12: Date?

Hayasaka POV

It was after noon, maybe around 12 p.m. I guess? I was at the mall shopping since Kaguya-sama ordered me to buy a few things for her.

While I was walking around, I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ah! Sorry, I can be clumsy sometimes."

To my surprise, it was (L/n)-kun's older sister. If recall, her name is May, I think?

I immediately put on a cheerful smile to keep her ideal image of me.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize."

"H-hayasaka-san?! I didn't expect you to be here."

"Well, I've been doing some shopping, lately."

"By the way..."

Hm?

"Are you here alone?"

"Yes."

The moment she heard my reply, an evil grin formed on her face.

"Could you accompany me?"

"Sure."

In the end, I couldn't say no to my (maybe) future sister-in-law.

She invited me to go to a cafe that's close by. While we were drinking tea, she suddenly asked me a question that caught me off guard.

"So, how much did you go far with my brother?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"You like him right?"

"H-how did you find out?"

"I heard that you gave him chocolate on valentines day. Also, you don't need to worry I won't tell him."

After saying that she made an expression that said, "even if I tell him he wouldn't notice since he's too dense."

Then she continued, "Anyway, I have a plan."

"What kind of plan?"

"We're going to set up a date between you and (Y/n)."

"D-d-d-date?! How exactly?"

She took two movie tickets from her pocket and placed it on the table.

"With this, of course."

"Wait....."

"Is there something wrong?"

"We're not even sure if (L/n)-kun likes me...and..... he said he likes genki girls."

"But you look like a genki girl to me."

"You could say that I think I'm not genki enough... hehehe."

(L/n)-kun likes genki girls, and there's no way I could be one. Even if I'll pretend, he'll see through my lie so easily.

"It's true that my brother likes genki girls, but you don't need to worry about that. You see, (Y/n) likes two types of girls."

"What's the other one?"

"___________ girls."

_______________________________________

(Y/n) POV

It was Friday noon. When I was about to go home, heavy rain started to fall from the sky.

I guess I have bad luck today.

While I was waiting for the rain to stop, I suddenly hear footsteps coming closer. I glanced at the direction where the sound was coming from and spotted a certain girl with blonde hair.