Chapter 5

Kaguya POV

"Hayasaka!"

"Yes Kaguya-sama?"

"Come here I need your help."

After calling her she immediately arrived in front of me.

"What is it Kaguya-sama?"

I quickly opened a notebook on my hand and showed it to her.

"So what do you think Hayasaka? This is my new plan to make the president confess to me."

"........."

"Hayasaka?"

She stood silent in front of me while she was staring at the floor.

No way! Could it be that the transfer student and Hayasaka is in a relationship? This is bad.

"Hayasaka!" I shouted.

"W-what?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can ask me anything."

"Then....... is there something going on between you and the transfer student (L/n) (Y/n)?

"N-no, there nothing between us."

After hearing her answer I sighed.

"Good."

Hayasaka suddenly stared at me with a confused expression.

"You better stay away from him from now on." I said.

"But why?"

"The transfer student (L/n) (Y/n)..... there's something suspicious about him."

"Suspicious?"

"Earlier, I ran a background check on him."

Flashback:

After seeing the transfer student answer the hard math equation like it was nothing, I quickly asked one of our servants for help.

"Yamasaki-san can you please get me a background check of (L/n) (Y/n)."

"Yes Kaguya-sama."

After moments of waiting for the background check it finally arrived.

"Here you go Kaguya-sama." He said as he handed it to me and I started to read it.

_______________________________

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

This person was frequently made fun of on his childhood. but according to his teachers he was an excellent student. He wasn't really an honored student in elementary school, but, it was mentioned that he was a hard worker who never gives up. In middle school this student never scored lower than 99% and always scored 100% in tests. One of his teachers from middle school said that he was very talented and always ranked first in each subject. However, in his first year of highschool his grades started to drop. His parents said that he stopped studying and is always quiet whenever he's at home.

_______________________________

After I finished reading it I was shocked.

Flashback end:

"Back in middle school he was an honored student who ranked first and scored 100% on each subject."

"N-no way how could he-"