Chapter 13: "I love you."

Hayasaka POV

It was afternoon and I just finished lunch with my friends earlier. I was sitting on my chair in the classroom quietly until I saw a piece of paper inside my desk.

What is this?

I took it and started reading something that was written on it.

"Can I walk you home?"

After reading it, I started looking around wondering who sent this to me. I glanced at (L/n)-kun who was staring at me all this time. While still looking at me, I pointed the paper from my desk that I just finished reading. In return, he sent me a confused expression.

I stood up and started walking towards his direction. When I arrived, I showed him the paper as he began analyzing it.

"Why did you show me this," he asked.

"Are you the one who gave this to me?"

"If I said no, what would you do?"

"Isn't it obvious, I'll search for that person."

"And what will you do to him or her?"

"Nothing. Why are so so interested, anyway?"

"Because I'm the one who wrote that."

I sighed.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I just wanted to see your reaction. Plus, you look pretty cute when you're angry."

"I-I don't," I mumbled quietly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

He grinned and stared at me.

"So... can I walk you home or not?"

There's no choice. I can't say "no" to my prince, after all.

"Fine... you can walk me home."

After our conversation, I carried my bag with me as we were walking together in the hallway.

"Did you forget anything," he asked.

"No."

"That's good."

When we left the school, (L/n)-kun looked around making sure that there's nobody around.

I wonder why he's doing that?

The next thing I knew, he suddenly held my hand tightly while my heart beat increased.

"Before we arrive, can I show you something?"

I looked at his sharp (e/c) eyes as I could feel an aura full of seriousness surrounding him.

I nodded in response as he lightly pulled me by the arm.

A few minutes have past and we arrived at our destination. He took me to a familiar looking bridge where we both saw the beautiful sunset.

"I've been here before," I said

"You were?"

"Yeah, it was that time when I accompanied Kaguya-sama since she had a meeting with her father. The vehicle we rode passed by this bridge."

"Isn't this view wonderful?"

"True, I never saw it this close before since the black car window was covering it."

We both stared at the beautiful sight as the wind brushed our hairs while we could hear the sounds of the trees moving.

"Hayasaka."