V

Warning: Smut, skip this chapter if you like.

You looked around his house as Antonio started up the stove, deciding to cook for you tonight. The house was warm and quiet, much like Antonio. Something you had noticed was that homes often reflected their owners. The papers of music had some light dust on them, along with the piano.

"So, how bad is my home?" Antonio asked you sarcastically, expecting the worst.

"I've seen worse I guess. But I was expecting better, especially from a priest of high morality." You said, laughing to yourself, not being serious with the red priest. "Really though, it's not bad at all. It's quite cozy, but I think getting rid of the dust could possibly help with your breathing. My mother tells me it's good to have clean air." You said, walking back to the kitchen where Antonio was now sitting.

"Maybe if I had a woman like you around it'd be cleaner, but I think father Giuvan would disapprove of such a thing." Antonio said, laughing to himself.

"So what's for dinner? I didn't know priests could cook." You said, being half serious with the red priest. The sun had gone down now and Antonio had lit up a few candles for the night and had closed the shutters, making sure the wind didn't get in.

"I'm making us Rigatoni alla Carbonara, but baked together. It probably won't be very good, but I don't know how to cook much else." Antonio said, laughing at his self-deprecating joke. (okay so I know nothing about Italian food/I'm sorry)

"Well then, I suppose we'll have to see how it turns out." You said, smirking at him and smiling. Antonio laughed to himself, then kissing the top of your head, taking in your scent as he did.

Finally, after talking and sharing some laughter with Antonio, dinner was done and he brought out wine and bread for both of you to enjoy. Antonio sat down across from you and began to eat. You then took a bit and chewed on it for a while. It was slightly burnt and didn't taste the best, but it wasn't the worst either.

"Good gracies, that isn't very good. I'm sorry y/n." Antonio said while laughing. You took his hand and rested your head on his shoulder. You kissed his cheek, he was so warm and sweet of a man.

"Oh Antonio, it's not that bad at all. I mean, I've had worse, and at that, the food was by a woman! Thank you though Antonio, I appreciate you." You said.

"Well then, what would you like to do?" Antonio asked you, kissing you on your forehead, his lips chaste and warm.

"Oh, I don't know, I have nothing to do and you don't either, so you?" You said, side eying him and laughing to yourself. Antonio laughed, aware you were joking around with him. He kissed you again and poured another glass of wine. You sat down with him on the couch and laid down beside him, he was warm, much like the outside.

"Teach me something on Violin or Piano. I've never even held an instrument before, so teach me, I love your music." You said, sitting up and ruffling the hair of the red priest. He smirked, getting up and laughing at you. Antonio stood up and pulled you up with him. You laughed as he did this, taking your hands in his.

Antonio walked you over to the piano and sat down beside you. Antonio took out a folder of loose papers with written music on them. He put them out in front of you and brushed off some dust of them. You were still surprised that he didn't dust off more, it would help him with his tightness of chest. He took out an old piece of sheet music and put your hands on his. He was still surprised by how soft they were. He had always imagined someone as yourself having tough hands since you dealt with children, but they were soft and warm.

He began to play along and you tried to keep up with him. The medley was faster than you expected, but that was much of like what Vivaldi made and played. It was a song that sounded like deep Winter. It seemed like it'd go better with violin, but you weren't going to complain.