VII

Warning: Smut, rough lovemaking.

~Late October, 1707~

You sat aside from the red haired priest, watching intently as he wrote down music. His hair was a mess, like flames in a forest fire. It was late at night and it was a Friday, meaning you had tomorrow off.

Like the usual routine, Antonio had walked you to his house, you had made dinner, then made love. You two weren't tired and he had music to tend to. Though you didn't understand music in any way at all, you had decided to stay up to keep him company, he needed it anyway.

It was now nearly midnight and the moon's light was creaking through the window. You were sitting on the window still, watching as he kept on scribbling down on parchment. Your eyes were slightly red from not getting much sleep, but you could care less, watching and taking in the presence of Antonio was more important to you.

Neither of you had spoken for a while, for words weren't needed at the moment. You had been sipping on white wine the entire night, making your vision a little hazy. You had never been one to drink much, but tonight had been different. It felt like tonight almost seemed different, though both of you had gone about the day normally, nothing new or exciting, though you did get a rush when you snuck away with the red priest.

At this you saw Antonio put down the parchment and quill and pick up his violin out of its case. He began to play, at first it began slowly, a low B, but then he went faster, a high pitched major A, then onto some other notes you didn't know. It was beautiful, it was a very original piece and was fast paced, until it broke in the middle and went slower. Slowly but surely it went faster, and repeated itself to the end of the piece, which ended faster than any other segment. Your eyes twitched up at this and smiled at the red priest.

You set down your glass, got up and walked towards him. He put down his violin and you leaned into him. You ran a hand through his hair and kissed him deeply on the mouth. Antonio wrapped his arm around you, his eyes intense like the full moon outside.

"Antonio, I think we need to talk about something." You said out of nowhere. Antonio's expression turned from being tipsy, happy to serious in a moment.

"Yes, what is it? Did I do something? Is something wrong? Did someone find-" He asked, but you cut him off.

"No, it's none of those things, it's just, how do I say this?" You said, turning your head down and trailing off. "I don't know how to say this but it needs to be said, I thought you might say this by now, but I want to be the first to say it."

"I love you." You said, taking his hands in yours. Antonio gave you a light smile and whisper back,

"I love you more, I should have said so a long time ago." Antonio said, then leaning in and kissing you gently, moving his hands down to your bodice but you quickly pulled away, frightening him to move back.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, concern in his voice, wondering if he had touched you in a way that made you uncomfortable, though he had touched you in much more sensual ways.

"I have some other things to say before we continue. Lay down with me." You said, turning to the side and laying on his bed, taking in the warm scent of him.

"What is it, mio amor?" The red priest asked you, his hand caressing your jawline and cheek, calming you a bit for what you were about to say.

"I feel almost like a whore. When I go to Mass on Sunday and hear father Giuvan preach and see Maria staring at me, I can only see flashbacks of you and me in the bedroom, the one were in now, with you taking me, and me giving myself to you, as if we're wild animals." You said, your eyes heavy, almost about to cry.

"Oh y/n, mio cara, I promise you you aren't a whore. No woman as beautiful as you and with such integrity could ever be a whore. I love you, and our love is pure, it's kind and patient, unlike so many married couples I've known. And, I could care less what the masses might say of us if they knew, you're worth, you're worth more than my reputation." He said, and then began to kiss you, forcing your worries to the back of your mind.

He kissed you everywhere, ripping off the last of your old, red satin dress and dismissing it to the ground. Antonio took his hands and lowered your bodice, which acted as a corset, sliding it down your waist and throwing it to the ground by the old dress.

Antonio then worked on your stockings and then stopped to kiss you on the lips, deeper than ever, his tongue deep within your mouth and him biting down on your lip, but gentle enough to not draw blood. You leaned into him, taking your hands and running over his chest, beginning to take off his collar shirt, putting it down to his stomach. Antonio wrapped his arms around your waist, beginning to remove your last piece of clothing that hid his favorite area of yours.

As he slid it down, you finally removed his shirt, putting it down where you'd perhaps slid on it in the morning. You ran a hand through his long, flaming red hair, letting it move freely as he touched you in all different places. He groaned at this, his hair moving effortlessly through your fingers.

You then let Antonio lower you down and he began to under his lower half. You watched with intent, happy to spend these precious moments with the red priest. He then turned around and kissed you more, his lips warm and chaste yet quite intense. Antonio got on top of you and slid into you, opening your legs as he did so. Your back arched as he slid in.

He was very hard and warm as he moved inside of you. He started in slowly, thrusting just a little in the beginning. He took his hands down to your chest and cupped one of your breasts, rolling a hand over your hard nipple. Antonio began to kiss you again, deeply, soaking in all the passion that came with it.

At this Antonio went faster and deeper. He hit a part of which you had never felt before, making you shiver and cry out in pleasure as he went faster. At this point you felt something bubbling up between your legs. At this Antonio went even deeper and kissed you even more, and at this you cried out in pleasure, reaching the high point.

Antonio kept going until he groaned and came inside you, something warm and slick coming out of him and coating your insides. Antonio groaned and laid down beside you, pulling you along as he did.

After that, you didn't really feel like sleeping and neither did Antonio. You lay on his chest in the silence, enjoying his presence. You had been thinking recently, or more like guilt was forcing you to think. You loved being with Antonio, but you also felt as if something terrible might be coming, as if it might be divine intervention of some sort from the heavenly father for loving a priest. You knew it was wrong, your mind had told you a million times, but whenever you made love or when he'd simply walk you home, it felt so right, almost as if God and all the saints wanted this for you and there was a reason for it, but you knew that could never be, why would God want a loyal priest who had already been blessed with music to have a lover.

You knew that if anyone found out of this relationship, your reputation and Antonio's would come crashing down. You had very little to lose in your life, your family's name wasn't very special or noble at all, your family had little money, and at the age of 24, you were already considered too old for any decent man to marry you, and why would you marry anyway? You had a lover, even if you could never marry him.

But, Antonio, your dear and sweet Antonio, had everything to lose if anyone found out. His family, to some extent, relied on him for money. He'd also lose his position as a priest, which granted him many privileges when it came to music. Another thing he'd lose was all his music, which was the most important to him. You couldn't let that happen to him, you wouldn't be able to watch as he lost everything he had worked so hard for.

You sighed, these thoughts consuming you, Antonio seemed to notice your emotions and turned towards you.

"What is wrong, mia amora." He asked, turning his head towards you.

"Nothing. I was just thinking." You said, laying your head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.