Chapter Two- My Element

Gina walks next to me as we slowly walk to the school, taking every part of it in, all the curves of the glass, the jagged edges of perfect steel, and even the garden, which seems to surround the entire school.

The school was a work of art, with four perfect spheres, being held up in the air by a massive, tall cylinder.

"Wow." Gina breathed.
"I know..." I said back. We walked through the large circular doors, then saw an even more magnificent interior than the exterior. Floating circular lanterns were held aloft by some unknown force above our heads. The walls were black, but they seemed to glisten like scales of the blackest snake on earth.
Other children stood in front of me and Gina, all marveling at the lanterns, which seemed to change color.
Then we heard a booming voice coming from an unknown place. "HELLO, NEW STUDENTS AND WELCOME TO KRIZMA. NOW, EACH OF YOU WILL BE GIVEN A NUMBER SUBLIMINALLY, AND YOU WILL GO THROUGH THAT DOOR."

Suddenly, a number bolted into my head... Three. Suddenly, I see a door to my left. It glistens like the scale-wall, but it is purple. I enter the door, and the same strange voice says, "HELLO, ERICA NOALS, YOU ARE AN AIR ELEMENTAL."