Chapter Seven- The Air Spirit

Me and my new friends looked at each other, making sure we weren't the only ones feeling sick. Jacob looked a bit green. Charlie was clutching his mouth. Selena, instead, was swishing water from a water bottle she had brought in her mouth. She swallowed and grimaced.
"What the heck was that?!" I whisper, puckering my lips.

"How would I know?" Snapped Jacob, who seemed to always be in bad mood.

"Now, children," Lavender began, walking through the aisles of tables,"What you just drank was your first dose of Elementum. Elementum takes the bit of your element you have within you, and expands it. You may feel strange at the moment, and you should. A bit of yourself is being inflated like a balloon! But, do not fret, for once you have taken all of your doses, you will be a true elemental!

"The Elementum empowers you with all sorts of abilities that will make life easier for you when you pick a job. Jobs with be explained to you in the next class, which is by Professor Layton. For those Air elementals, I will teach you air classes tomorrow, and for the rest of the year. Now, I am inclined to explain your schedules.

"Air elementals' schedule is:
The Powers of Air-Professor Lavender,

Opportunities of an Air Elemental- Professor Layton,

The Balance of Elements- Professor James, and

The Exceptional Powers of Elementals- Professor Lumson."

I didn't listen to anything else and propped my head on my hand. I tried to look alert, but the bell surprised me when it wrung. I trudged from the room, Selena by my side.