Chapter Three- The Others

The room fell silent after those words, and I looked around. The walls at my sides were scaly black, like the first room. The wall in front of me was scaly and white, with another circular door that was black.

The door was dull, the first thing in the building that didn't look scaly. I walked forward, turning the doorknob carefully.
Air, I thought. What does that mean?
As I closed the door behind me, I look into nothing. Literally, nothing. Pitch black surrounds me, but only for a few seconds.
Then, suddenly, I am in a warm room. It has purple carpeting and scaly white walls. There are two couches, both a strange green color. On another wall, a large screen. The screen is black, and on a table below it are three different remotes and a potted plant. Next to the television is a ceiling tall fish tank, about three feet wide. All sorts of fish swim about. Above me is a glass ceiling, perfectly transparent. I see the clouds and sun above me, perfectly beautiful. On the wall adjacent to me, two doors greet me.
One door is black, and one is white. I go to the white one. A perfectly flat screen greets me, and it says:
OCCUPANTS OF ROOM: 45gi
SILENA JONES: FIRE
ERICA NOALS: AIR

My name is on the occupants list, I think to myself. I walk in, not knowing what to expect. I see a light orange carpet that covers three quarters of the room. In one corner, light orange tiles cover the floor. In that area, a small stove and sink sit there, as well as a counter. On the counter is a microwave, and shelves above that contain boxes of food. A mini fridge sits beside the stove.

Then, I look to two twin beds. One is completely white, including a comforter. The other is bright orange.

Another door leads to a bathroom.

A walk back into the main room, and see three other elementals... one girl and two boys.

And these people, reader, will be my team.