✿17

Notice: Feel free to skip if you feel uncomfortable from reading some dialogues :)

________

Yeonjun's sophomore years were happier with Taemin, Soohyun, and Lea.

Taemin is the heir of the company of his influential and wealthy parents. He is a 'too-good-to-be-true type of person. He likes to smile and greet anyone at the school. He is the so-called rival of Yeonjun in terms of being an ideal student.

Soohyun is a childhood friend of Taemin, a tall guy with dimples. He is also a popular student because of his leadership skills. He is the type of person who likes to join school organizations. (Soobin's older brother.)

Lea is a pretty, strong independent woman. She is good at singing, dancing, and she is a diligent student. She is a popular vlogger, and she is telegenic. (Kai's older sister)

He became too attached to all of them, trusting them immediately since they get along with each other. He thought that his friendship with them could be stronger not until it changed. Taemin's hatred and envy towards Yeonjun grows.

"Lea, I love you for a very long time. I will do everything to make you happy and to protect you. Do you feel the same?"

"I'm sorry Taemin because I'm just seeing you as a friend. I love Yeonjun. I hope that nothing would change between our friendship."

Taemin pretended to accept and support her about her feelings for Yeonjun. People would always tease Yeonjun and Lea, labeling them as the ship of the year, but Yeonjun doesn't have any romantic feelings for her.

This is where Taemin's anger management problems begin to show. It started from physically hurting Lea that she hid for so long because she never wanted any trouble. It got worse, and Lea was sexually assaulted.

That's when she ran away, coming to the person that she can rely on. In the dark night, she dropped by Yeonjun's house. He is worried when he saw Lea's state, and then she decided to tell everything him.

Yeonjun has gone mad, and when he came to school, he decided to confront Taemin on the school rooftop, the place where they often want to hang out. "How could you do that to Lea? That monster who assaulted her is not the Taemin that we met!"

"You don't know me at all. I'm just using you for my own plans! I purposely made friends with you to use you and to betray you! I hated you since the first day that you existed in this school! I loathed you for being the role model student while I'm always the next, the second, the loser who can't be on top!" He finally admitted.

"I HATE YOUR EXISTENCE!" After the times that he pretended, Taemin finally looked at him based on how he really feels. He is looking at Yeonjun with so much disgust and hate.