✿26

Beomgyu recognizes who he is from his voice. It is Yeonjun's first time to yell like that.

"I'm making things easier for you!" Kai said, not wanting to be intimidated.

"Bring him up here," Yeonjun calmly said with authority.

"He has to disappear so that you don't have to make a choice, and I will do it for you!" Kai yelled, who is still persuasive to do what he wanted.

"I never thought that you could go overboard like this!" Yeonjun's frustration adds up to his anger.

"I said bring Beomgyu back, or else we will have a problem?" He said, looking straight into Kai's eyes with an intensifying stare to make the younger follow him.

They both went silent, exchanging intense looks. Both grim reapers have a heavy presence when they are angry. The wind blows hard, and it makes Beomgyu feel more scared.

The tension was interrupted when someone appeared, revealing Soobin, who looks clueless. Kai tensed up because his boyfriend will see him. Before Soobin could see his boyfriend, Yeonjun moves faster. He knocks Soobin out by pressing a nerve on his neck.

"Fine, do you want me to make you understand what you are doing?" Yeonjun carries Soobin on his shoulder, and he is walking on the edge of the roof.

Yeonjun intended to help his friend, but a bad idea came from Yeonjun's mind. He knows how determined Kai is, and he feels desperate enough to use Soobin against Kai.

"I will throw your boyfriend down to death if you let Beomgyu fall!" Yeonjun blackmailed.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Yeonjun is willing to do anything once somebody took someone important to him. Kai's grip tightens as veins are popping out on his hand from feeling furious. He never saw the intimidating and dominating side of Yeonjun, who is willing to do anything to get his desired result.

"Are you still going to do it?" Yeonjun said in a low, deep voice. Kai gritted his teeth in frustration, and he knows that he has no choice at that moment.

He lifted Beomgyu, putting him back on the roof again but not letting go of his grip. Meanwhile, Yeonjun walked away from the edge, removing his black coat. He laid the black cape on the roof to put the unconscious Soobin there.

Yeonjun looked again to Kai, who is still up to something. Kai is about to slam Beomgyu against the roof. But Yeonjun is fast enough to run near them as he grabbed the trembling boy. Yeonjun is holding him using his one arm, leaning him against his body.

Beomgyu feels light-headed from the fear.

"Leave before I could do anything bad to you," Yeonjun said in a deep, full voice that sent chills to the younger.