Welcome to the-

Unknow POV

"Just close your eyes...." her calm voice hushed, "Think of nothing... let yourself fall loose..." I did as she said... I can trust her, though I can't see her... In fact I can't see anything. Her voice cooed me softly. I need to see her... I need to know that everything's okay... that he's okay... As I attempt to speak, she rests her finger on my lips. "Shhhh.... don't say anything... I'm doing this to help you..." I sighed and continued to listen. "Your floating... you feel safe... calm" Loosening up, my tense shoulders rested. I could tell she was smiling. "It's soft... quiet... your completely at peace..." 

I'm loosing my mind...

"Your safe..."

I'm going to die...

"No one can hurt you now..."

Everyone wants me dead...

"Your at peace..."

I'm in hell...

"Okay... on the count of three... tell me where you are... how you feel...1...2...3..."

I gasped

"I'm lost...." I began. "It's dark... warm... I feel like I'm floating...." She placed her cool palm on my forehead and tutted. "She's heating up..." I heard muffled voices behind me, but I couldn't make them out. "Okay... Do you know where you are?" I took a long... deep breath. It was shaking... I'm boiling... "Yes..." The room fell silent, as I watched the scene before my eyes unravel. 

A stranger stepped out from the darkness... he growled at me... Whats your name human? "D-duela..." I stuttered. I felt her hand return to my forehead. "Duela? What's happening!?" I ignored her and stared at the shadow, as they neared me... they seemed to shrink in size... Why are you here?! They barked. A small smile licked at my lips, "I'm here... because I'm going to die..." I heard this... noise in the background... it was so fuzzy... Her voice was fading away... but it wasn't her I was hearing... it was him... 

What do you mean your going to die? They came closer... I could make out their shape now... they were... wearing a hood of some sort... "He wants my soul..." A cold breath escaped my lips as they neared me... I backed away. I was right. They wore a white hooded cloak, that dragged across the fogging black ground...they had no face... It was just a gaping abyss of emptiness in the center of their hood. The cloak itself was held bound to them by a golden broach with a large ruby in the center. Their arms hidden in the dense white cloth. Who my child? They just stared at me... "I... don't know..." 

With in seconds they were in my face... the black hole of their hood inches away from the tip of my nose. Duela... Why did you come to this place... better yet... how?  I trembled, "RAVEN I DON'T LIKE THIS STOP IT!" I cried out for her to end the session... But I received nothing. "RAVEN!" I cried once more, until I was silenced by the hooded man... You know Raven? My breathing increased, my sweat dropped. "Please... leave me alone..." They acknowledge how uncomfortable they'd made me and stepped back. Sorry... but you didn't answer me... you know Raven Roth right? I nodded... how can they talk without a mouth? I thought as I watched in awe of the sound radiated from the empty hood. "Raven... Beast... anyone... please get me out of here!" I screamed. Looking up at the 'ceiling'. They hovered over to me again, I yelped. How do you know my name? I went pale... I shook violently. "B-beast?!" Pulling the cloak apart, two tanned hands wearing white long sleeves pulled the hood off their face. 

They were tanned.... dirty blonde hair, chiseled features and... those eyes. I teared up... "Beast!" I tackled the cloaked man into a hug... but he didn't hug me back... "Beasty..." the muffled screams returned in the background. He grabbed me tightly. "What is that?!" I asked him. He growled. This is a waste of time... Leave!  I looked him in his gorgeous eyes, which I love so dearly... "W-what about you?"

You shouldn't be here! I don't care if you know Raven or not... master will have too find a new way to kill her!

"WHAT?!" I jumped down from him and back away once more. "W-who's your master?!" He tutted me and approached. Trigon of course... Warm tears streamed down my cheeks. "W-w-why beasty?!" He froze and stared blankly at me... I did it for someone... I traded myself for them... H-he... won't... l-let me remember... AH! He grabbed his head in pain and whimpered. S-she.... it was a...a GIRL! I-i I... I loved her... she loved me... A single tear fell off his skin... She was taken from me... As he looked up at me, something in him sparked! His eyes narrowed and his fags grew... LEAVE THIS PLACE OR PERISH! His voice reaped... deeper... inhumane.  "SOMEONE GET ME OUT HERE!" I begged. Beast began to grow... the white cloak ripping around him... I began to run...

My legs cut threw the air as I dashed into darkness. "RAVEN! HELP ME!" I pleaded, not daring to look behind me. "HELP!" An ear piercing roar escalated from behind me... it was getting closer... Taking the risk, I look behind me... only to black out...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Dah bitch is back everybody! Sorry I've on holiday for a few days... with no wifi... IT WAS HELL! 

Wilfred: How did you survive?!

Me: Well there was one hot spot so I basically lived in there whenever possible!

Wilfred: Fun!

Me: I'd like to apologize for my post a couple of days ago... the Feb 14th thingy... I just get really messed about round this time.... But I'm happy now! Still made me want to gag when I saw all the sluts in my school opening these crappy teddy bears and kids holding roses...

Wilfred: But you did get something didn't you?!

Me: Pity chocolate from this kid who gave every girl in my year... Nice though... And pity chocolate from my mum... I'll set the scene for you guys... Me... sitting alone in my room watching Pewdiepie and reading creepypasatas eating a whole giant toblerone to myself... yep... I'm that guy...

Wilfred: Pretty sure like million of people did the same thing!

Me: Yeah but at least I'm not as bad as one girl in my class... She's newish... She got herself chocolate and said it was from a secret admirer... saddo...

Wilfred: I'd do that tho!

Me: Oh yeah and I forgave Wilfred... I really don't know what the hell I was typing...

Wilfred: Don't sweat it babe! (wraps arm around me) Just stick with me and you wont need a Valentine card!

Me: Gr... you said it.... Any way... Have a guess what just happened to Duela in the chappy and what will happen! Cliff hanger cause Imma troll you!