Gasast

The further he ran, the more the pain grew, but he didn't care any more. He stopped at Raven's room, or the Logan's room as it was now called. He heard extreme sobbing from the other side, he whimpered and punched the code in. When the door opened BB stopped crying instantly, "I wasn't crying! I had something in my eye!" Beast rolled his eyes and limped over. "You may have changed a lot Logan, but your still a terrible liar!" BB spun around to face his brother. Beast was holding his stomach and wincing, but smiling at the same time. Gar sat him down on the bed, knelling on the floor opposite him. "Dude! Your meant to take it easy!" Beast just kept smiling at Beast boy, he gave him a weird look. "What are you staring at dude?"  Beast teared up slightly. He suddenly jumped off the bed and wrapped his arms around his brother, hugging him tightly. Shocked was an understatement. Beast purred and cried at the same time, "Thank you Logan..." he whimpered. Garfiled hugged him back and ruffled his hair. "For what buddy?" Beast hugged him tighter. Tears stained BB's suit. "For being my brother..." He whispered. Beast boy's face dropped, tears built up in his eyes. He squeeze Beast tighter, purring as well. "Thanks for being mine..." 

Beast was in a sobbing state, gripping his brother tightly. "I...I..I-I love you Logan... its not your fault this happened to me... you know that..." BB smiled and rubbed his brothers back. "I love you too buddy... I'm sorry I yelled at you..." A huge wave of embarrassment finally hit Beast, he let go of his brother quickly and sat next to him. BB laughed at how red he was, "Don't worry dude, I won't tell 'em!" Beast smiled gratefully at him. They sat in silence for a bit, Garfield snickered then nudged his brother. "Duela seemed pretty happy?" Beast huffed slightly. "We spent a lot of time in that room with you, ha! She kept saying, as soon as you woke up, she'd snog your face off!" he cackled. Beast laughed sheepishly, still embarrassed. "Yeah she did..." B stopped laughing and rubbed his back, he could tell something was up. Beast sighed slightly, "I didn't protect her for a whole year Logan... Did anything happen?" BB thought for a moment, counting all the attacks. "Well, Control Freak tried to kill you and Duela while we were out fighting HIVE... Em... Pretty sure Mambo tried to steal some of Rae's stuff... Oh and Duela beat the sh*t out of Bruce when he hurt you!" Beast stared at his brother, angrily. He was on the brink of ripping Beast boys head off. "MY MATE HAD TO FIGHT MAMBO AND CONTROL FREAK ALONE!?" He screamed at the top of his lungs. BB shook his head. "Actually she's not as defenceless as you think. And Control Freak didn't hurt her at all, if anything he flirted with her! Something about her reminded him of Princess Laier?" Beast grabbed the bridge of his nose and sighed. He thought about what his brother just said. "So let me get this straight, a 30 year old comic book geek who lives in his mothers basement developed a crush on my, 13 year old, mate, because she's like a kick ass sci-fi princess?" he asked to clarify. BB shrugged his shoulders. "Pretty much!" 

Beast stood up, every part of him was aching. He whimpered and winced, then sat back down. Garfield felt bad for him. "You need some help Bud?" Beast nodded, he lifted his shirt and looked at the bloodily bandages. "Why hasn't that healed yet?" he asked. Beast boy whimpered at it slightly. "Since you were in a coma we needed a way to get food into you... so we put a tube in the wound, the doctor said it was easier than making a new scar..." Beast grunted reluctantly. He put his arm around his brothers shoulder, they stood up together. Beast still winced, but he continued to walk. "You're sure you don't want a wheel chair?" Beast boy asked him, holding his weight on his back. Beast shook his head and breathed heavily, trying to ignore the pain. 

After a good few minutes of carrying each other, they made it to the common room. Duela gasped when she saw Beast struggling, she dashed over to help. "Oh God, Beasty are you okay?!" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek. She blushed majorly, she giggled. "I'm fine..." BB put Beast down on the sofa, Raven now had all the babies on their play mats. Garfield smiled at his kids and knelled down on the mat with his family. Beast looked around, Star and Robin were gone. Duela sat next to him and cuddled his arm. "Hey where's RobStar?" Duela snickered at what he asked. "You did not just use their ship name?!" Beast smirked at her. "You bet I did babe!" Duela smirked and kissed his cheek. "I missed you so damn much..." they sighed happily in-sync. They heard growling below them, looking down, Beast saw a little green baby with yellow cat eyes and a white baby grow slapping his leg. His face dropped, "Is that Pup!?" Raven smiled and picked him off his uncle. She tickled his tummy making him laugh, "He's been grumpy since you woke up..." she said in a baby voice making him laugh more. Beast huffed, "That's 'cause I took my mate back! Hope you had a nice year buddy, but she's mine!" Pup stopped laughing, he eyed Beast. Beast fought back against his laughter, but failed horribly. He broke down laughing, making Duela laugh too. Beast smiled at her, "I love your laugh!" he sighed staring at her. Duela stroked his cheek smiling back, "I love you in general..." she pecked his lips and the tongue war began! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Still waiting for that cover! I know you've made some, but are having problems sending them to me. If possible post them on Deviantart, then send me the link. Can so made some funny little comic strips with Beast... don't ask really...