Chapter - 22

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In Sana's Place :

Then he bang on the door softly but it opens it's own ... he enter inside and hear loud music coming from a room..... he follow the sound and stop in front of that room's door and the scene in front of his eye's froze him in his place.....

There Sana is wearing a towel and drying her wet hair in front of the mirror and dancing on a 90's hit song "Mere Khwabon Main Jo Aye"

Sid kept stare-ing at her with open mouth and wide open eye's and Sana who is not at all aware about his presence kept on dancing on the song and swinging her body with the music and singing along.... after drying her hair Sana move to her wardrobe and choose a dress for herself ..... when she was about to unwrap the towel from her body.... Sid come back in his sense and quickly close the door behind softly without making any noise and went to living room and sit down on the sofa ..... but his mind was still  stuck on that moment when he saw sana dancing in towel....

After some time Sana get ready and she was about to come out from her room when she heard some sound coming  from living room so she stop in her place.....

Sana(in mind) : hayee living room mai se awaz keu arahi hai ..... koi hai kya ..... kon hoga ...... sefu aur sru tho ho hi nahi sakte keuki woh dono tho abhi office mai honge.... tho fir kon..... kahi chor (thief) tho nahi ..... paar chor ander kaise ayega bahar guards hai na ..... aa bhi sakta hai aaj kal ke choro ka koi bharosa nahi.... ha ye pakka koi chor hoga ...... itni himmat mere ghar mai chori karne aya abhi batati hu iss chor ko .....

Here in living room....

Sid(in mind): shit! Sidharth ye tu kya soch raha hai...... bina knock kiye koi ghusta hai ander..... par mai kya karu darwaza tho khula tha aur woh bhi tho door lock kiye bina dress change kar rahi thi na iss mai meri kya galti aur waise bhi maine kuch nahi dekha..... agar mere jaga koi aur hota tho kya hota....fuck!  how irresponsible she is (he fist his hand tightly) .....waise agar woh mujhe dekh leti waha tho kya sochti mere bare mai ...... aaaaagggghhhhh fucking hell ..... I want some water to claim down....(look for some water but didn't find) sayed kitchen mai hoga .....(he went search the kitchen)

Here Sana take a flower pot in her hand and slowly started walking towards living room..... but no one was there but then she heard some sound coming  from kitchen ..... so she marched towards kitchen.....there she saw a man who was facing his back towards her standing in front of the kitchen slab....

Sana(in mind) : kya socha tha itni asanise mere ghar se chori karke  bhag jayega..... abhi batati hu tujhe....

She hold the flower pot tighter and tiptoed started going close to that man.... when she was about to hit  the man.... he turned and hled her hand  Sana closed her eye's tightly in fear  so she didn't see the man's face and start screaming loudly.....

Sana : CHOR..... CHOR...... PLEASE HELP ME  ammmnaaam ssskkssaaaa

The man hled her two hand in his one hand and with his other hand he cover her mouth....

(Ha ye Sidharth hi tha 😁😁😁)

Sid : what the .........  are you mad or what....

Sana :(open her eye's and shocked to see the person standing in front of her ) ttttuuhhhhbbmmmmaaann nnnmmghhhhgyyuu

MERI AASHIQUIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें