Chapter - 30

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The flight landed on Maldives and in this whole journey Sana slept keeping her head unknowingly on Yash's shoulder and here while Ananya was busy telling her struggle stories to Sid ...... he kept stealing glance at Sana and brun in anger seeing the scenario ....
Yash wake Sana up ..... And ask about her headache..... she assured him that she is feeling better now.....

After collecting luggages everyone settled in the cars which were send by the production team and heads for the hotel....

In half and hour everyone reached the hotel ...... Savvy went to talk to the hotel manager to find out about the room arrangements......

In lobby everyone is waiting for Savvy , while Sid is surrounded by his fans and Ananya is clanging to him ..... Yash and
Sana are standing at entrance and talking about the beautiful weather.....

After knowing everything Savvy came back..... everyone gathered and he started explaining everyone about the room arrangements....

Savvy : Guys this room arrangement is a bit weird..... but we can't do anything becouse isss time pe sare hotels full hai keuki abhi vacation season chal raha hai so we have to adjust in it ....

Yash : Yeah sir we will ...... now tell us about the room arrangements.....

Savvy : Toh supporting actors will get one individual small but deluxe rooms and main leads will be given 2 in one super deluxe room , means there will be one common area between two rooms and the rooms will be connected with eachother through the balcony ..... they will be shearing their rooms with their manegars ...... it means I will shear my room with Yash becouse he is my assistant here , Ananya will shear it with Nia(Ananya's manegar) ,(he kept explaining) and at last Sidharth will shear it with (Shehnaaz) ......Now tell me anyone have any problem in it .....

Sid & Sana : (said together) YES I DO HAVE PROBLEM ! (They look at eachother and the next moment they avert their graze)

Savvy : Areh yaar ! Try to understand , we don't have any other option aur waise bhi do alag rooms honge naaa sirf ek common area hoga , toh usmai kya problem hai tumhe.....

Yash : If they have problem toh mai Shehnaaz ke sath room shear karlunga , waise bhi we are friends..... I don't think she have any problem in that

Shehnaaz is going to say something when Sid said cutting her .....

Sid : I will share my room with Shehnaaz.....

Sana : But I'm not interested....

Sid :(looking at Sana) You are my manegar remember that aur waise bhi I have to discuss about the schedule with you and more than that I may need any help toh baar baar I can't go to your room , so no more words ,you are shearing your room with me and it's final (he declared)

Savvy : (handover the key cards to everyone) Now problem is solved..... Then everyone go to your rooms and get freshen up ..... our shoot will start in evening....

Ananya throw a disgusting look at Sana and next moment stomping her hells she went from their.....

Sid started walking towards the room and Sana followed him silently ..... after opening the door with the help of the key card Sid marched inside....
It was a beautiful well decorated living room ..... a sofa set is placed in the center of the room and a small center table in front of it ...... a tv is hanging on the wall and there was a fridge in the corner of the room ..... And two doors opposite to eachother .......

 And two doors opposite to eachother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
MERI AASHIQUIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें