Chapter - 32

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After sometime Avi also finished his call and going to enter inside the hotel when he bumps with someone..... the person loose her balance and going to fall when Avi hold her by her waist and save her from falling ..... she hold his shirt tightly and close her eye's......

Avi : Are you alright miss ......

Person : (opens her eye's and stands properly on her feet) Yeah I am fine...... Thank you for saving me.....

Avi : (give her a smile) Mention not .....

She also pass a smile to him and went from there......

(Sab ne socha tha Sana hai sabka popat ho gaya 😜)

Avi went inside and moving towards the reception at that time Sana also came into the lobby and her eye's fall on him.... At first she thought she is dreaming so she pinch on her hand and hissed...... she realize it's not a dream and rushed towards him and hug him tightly......

Sidharth parked the car in hotel's parking lot ..... and moved towards entrance.... the sight in front him , made him stop on his way ...... he stand there with shocking expression...... he saw Sana and Avi are hugging eachother....

Sid (in mind) : What the hell is he doing here ..... And why she is hugging him ..... What is going on here .....
(He moved inside but stands on a safe distance from them as they are a little far so they didn't notice him)

Sana (excitedly) : Oh god ..... you are really here ...... you didn't tell me you are coming..... tune bataya keu nahi you are coming ..... I missed you very very much ...... (she broke the hug)

Avi : I miss you too cutie pie ..... now tell me how was my surprise.....

Sana : (giggling) Just amazing..... I'm very happy today .....

Suddenly Sru , Ishaan come towards them.....

Sru : Tum dono ka maha milav episode khatam ho gaya ho toh tell me where is my Siddy boi ......

Ishaan : Dekha Avi bhai how besharam she is .... boyfriend ke samne crush ke naam ki mala jaap kar rahi hai ..... I knew it tu sirf Sid se milne ayi hai yaha ......

Sru : Haan aur nahi toh kya .... and for your kind information he is not only my crush now he is my friend too.... (winks)

Sana : (she remembers she was searching Sid) Shit ..... I have to go .... mujhe kaam hai bohot important tum log check in karlo.... I'll talk to you guy's latter.....

Sru : Hum se toh mili bhi nahi thik se ....

Sana : Areh baby baad main ake baat karti hoon , I've to finish some work....

Ishaan : Jaldi ana.....

When Sana was going towards entrance her eye's fall on Sid who is standing a little far and directly looking towards her ..... don't wasting much time she marched towards him.....

Sana : (sternly) Tum kaha the itni der everyone was looking for you .....

Sid ignored her and straightly went to Sru .... Sana also started walking behind him ....

Sid : Hey Sru ! you , here what a pleasant surprise..... aab yaha fun ka mohol bana rahega (he side hug her) ....

Sru : (hug him back and said excitedly) Do you know abhi mai tumhare bare main hi puch rahi thi .....

Sid : (broke the hug) Nice to know it.... paar sabki taste tumhari tarha acchi kaha hoti hai jo wo mujhe dhunde (said staring at Sana)

Sru : Acche logo ki taste acchi hi hoti hai ..... just like me (winks)

MERI AASHIQUIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें