Chapter - 26

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PARTY VENUE :

Sid started walking towards Sana .....

Here Sana is murmuring something and gulping her drink when someone tap on her shoulder....

Sana turn around and get shocked 😯

Sana (excitedly) : Karttik Aryannnn ! Mai sapna toh nahi dekh rahi.....

Karttik (smile) : No you are not dreaming 😉 ....Actually Yash ne mujhe apke paas bheja ..... he tell me you are my biggest fan and badly want to meet me .....

Sana : Woh toh hai ....hayeee mujhe yakin nahi ho raha you are standing in front of me ..... (she pinched her hand ) shhhhh (hissed) this is not a dream 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Karttik (laughed) : Aap bari cute ho waise.....

Sana : Thanks for your compliment ☺ ...... Waise can I hug you 👀.....

Karttik : off course sure you can (and side hug her)

Sana hug him back .....

And all of this scenario was witnessed by our very own hero Shukla ji and he get more angry on Sana ..... again one question why he is feeling this way.....

Sid (in mind) : Why do you have to think about her every time Sidharth why why ..... choro uski fikar karna she have lots of people jo uski fikar karte hai ..... she don't need anyone and specially she don't need my help.... so let her be with her friend or crush.... Teri zaroorat nahi usse Sidharth tu samajh yeh baat ..... aaaaagggghhhhhh

Sid went back in the table where his friends are chilling.....

Mira : Tumhara kaam ho gaya .....

Sid : Haaa .....

Then they again start talking about every latest bollywood gossips .....

Sana and Karttik broke the hug and Sana ask for a selfie..... and after clicking some selfies Karttik and Sana started chatting.....

After some time soft music started to play and everyone started going towards the dance floor....

Mira approach Sid to dance with her but he denied politely becouse right now he is frustrated angry numb helpless everything together..... and moreover he is hurt.....

Sid (in mind) : Mai aab uski taraf nahi dekhunga na hi mai uski fikar karunga rahe wo aapne so called CRUSH ke sath ..... I don't give a damn 😡

On the other side Karttik extend his hand and approach Sana for dance she just going to denie when her eye's land on Sidharth right now who kept his arm around Mira's shoulder and laughing at something looking at his friends.... this scene make Sana brun ....She moved her graze from Sid to Karttik and kept her hand in Karttik's and said....

Sana : Let's hit the dance floor.....

They went to dance floor and start dancing with the music..... Sana didn't feel uncomfortable at all becouse Karttik mainten decent behavior while dancing.....

And here Sid is talking to his friends but his head is full of Sana's thoughts .... how much he try to convince himself but deep down he knows this feeling....

Sid move his graze into the bar counter but didn't find Sana .... Then he saw Sana is dancing with Karttik.... and this hurts him more and more....
He clenched his jaw

Sid (to Mira) : Let's dance......

Mira : But tumne toh kaha you are not feeling well.....

Sid : Nahi nahi ...... Now I am feeling better ..... Let's join with everyone in the dance floor .....

MERI AASHIQUIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें