Chapter - 29

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In Airport :

Suddenly waiting room door gets open and the director entered along with the heroine...

Sid gets shocked and stand up.....

Sid : Tum aur yahaaaaaa.......

There Ananya is standing with the director and a pleasant smile pasted on her face.....

(Toh itna wait karne ke baad finally Ananya is here ..... maine pahele bhi Ananya ke bare main zikar kiya tha aur aab pura details main bataungi uske bare main 😜)

 maine pahele bhi Ananya ke bare main zikar kiya tha aur aab pura details main bataungi uske bare main 😜)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ANANYA RAICHAND

(Shradya Arya as Ananya Raichand.... She is the daughter of Sid's father's friend..... By profession she is a model in London but she want to make her career in bollywood industry as heroine.... She like Sid very much and want to marry him ..... when Sid went to visit his mom and sister in London Ananya always tried to impress him ...... And sometimes Sid tried to escape from her....... )

Sid : Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho aur wo bhi Savvy (director) ke sath .......

Ananya marched towards Sid and hug him very tightly....then she place a kiss on his cheek.....

Ananya : I miss you baby ....... I miss you so much.......

Sid was dumbfounded by Ananya's
action..... suddenly he thought about Sana and steal a glance at her , who is standing there with shocking expression on her face and looking at Ananya........

Sid :(broke the hug and looking at Ananya) Maine tumhe kuch pucha naaa ..... What are you doing here .....

(Mai director ko Savvy likhungi tum log samajh jana 😁)

Savvy : Do you guys know eachother ?

Sid : Yeah ! She is.......

Ananya : I'm Sid's childhood friend.....

Savvy : Wow ! That's great..... yeh toh bohot accha hua you guys will feel comfortable while doing scenes together....

Sid : What ! Kaisa scene ! I am not understanding anything , what's going on....

Savvy : Areh Ananya is the heroine of this flim..... and your co-star too ......

Sid get more shocked......

Sid (loudly) : What she is the heroine..... How !

Ananya : I will explain you everything latter Sid ..... now we have to board for our flights......

Sid's phone rang....... the caller id was flashing mom .....

Sid : Excuse me everyone I have to take this call it's argent ..... you guys board I will join you in sometime (wearing a mask he went out from the waiting room and moved towards some silent place)

MERI AASHIQUIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें