~ Prologue ~

Although you were born in a world where monsters, gods, and magic are part of people's day-to-day lives, as well as their cultures and legends. You've always imagined yourself living a normal life without much emotion. However, gaining a Dendro vision at the age of twelve when you helped a group of children by throwing a torch of fire into a Slime Dendro was the first sign that, maybe, no, your life wouldn't be as boring and simple as you had imagined.

The vision brought a dilemma. You had no idea what to do, in fact, in your view, it was a waste in your hands.

Your parents weren't as adventurous as many were, or much less interested in maintaining traditions, even though they were both born and raised in Liyue. There was nothing on their minds but Mora. And the first solution that came to them was to sell it, but knowing that a vision does not work if not used by the chosen carrier, the idea sank faster than Rex Lapis.

In the end, you just decided to use it as a gem and to fend off possible threats, after all, hardly anyone would try to start a fight with a vision bearer. In the years that followed, your life continued without any more unusual incidents. However, the satisfaction you felt in helping those children (even if you were scared to death) never left you, and you found yourself wanting to find ways to help people. Your fate seemed written in the stars, when a few days later, during your youth, you learned about psychology and decided your future.

You've always imagined yourself living a normal, emotionless life, but now you imagine yourself helping people face their problems and pains! You'd be a psychologist!

The plan was detained and nothing would change its course.

But of course, an otherworldly traveler would show up at your door wanting to make an appointment for your fifteen friends, thus destroying your plans for a normal, emotionless life.

__________________________________________

Your first impression of the traveler was that she tried too much. She was always struggling in some way, smiling, dealing with other people's problems, working, venturing, collecting money so she could make "wishes" whatever that meant. Oh, and she was always in the company of the creature she presented as "emergency food." After seeing all of this, you realized that all this effort was just one way she found to deal with the problems because at the very moment when you saw her stop, for at least an instant, you saw the hurricane of emotions in her eyes, the melancholy and longing.

And perhaps it was this melancholy, which no one seemed to notice in the eyes of the traveler who saved Mondstrad and Liyue, that made you decide to accept the traveler's request. However, in your plans, the adventurer was also included.

"Thank you, thank you so much! I just... I feel frustrated that I can't help them..." Lumine thanked for the eleventh time, when you revealed that you would accept the request.

"It is normal to feel incapable in these situations, as much as we can hear and comfort our friends, it doesn't mean that problems will disappear. Besides, the recovery process varies according to the patient and their situation." You try to comfort her by placing your hands on those of the young woman, who looked away.

She nods and when you're about to ask about the patients, as well as the available times, the emergency food- Paimon says:

"Stop, stop! There is a problem!" the fairy shakes her fists in front of her and points almost accusingly at the traveler. "She didn't tell any of them about it!"

You immediately retract and blink your eyes between the two, focusing at last, on Lumine

"Wait, don't they know?"

Lumine, for all her bravado, looks like she's about to break under pressure. "They don't know yet..."

"Lumine..." You sigh, massaging your forehead. It was not the first time you went through situations like this, often parents worried about their children tried to make appointments without the consent of the person in question, and in the cases of a minor, you had no reason to refuse, but when it came to an adult.... the story is different. "I can't just-"

"I know! I know, but... Look, the Grand Master Intendant of the Knights of Favonius, Jean, is wanting to start this rehabilitation project for some of the knights... You would work in Mondstadt helping others to rehabilitate themselves while I convince my friends..."

You stared her in the eye while fingering your fingers on the table, analyzing the situation and its pros and cons. As the battle of glances continues, Paimon looks between the two, her expression increasingly concerned with the growing tension, until finally, you sigh once more and cross your arms.

"Okay, before I decide, tell me, who would be my patients?"

Lumine immediately lights up, living up to her name, and starts counting on her fingers as she and Paimon recite the names.

"Diluc Ragnvindr, Kaeya Alberich, Venti, Bennet, Razor, Zhongli, and Adeptus Xiao." both conclude with a big smile and your brain takes exactly 0.2 seconds to capture the last two names and what that would mean.

"Wait? Adeptus Xiao and Mr. Zhongli?"

__________________________________________________________________________

Notes:

Okay, first things first. English is not my first language, but my thirst and love for these boys are stronger than my anxiety XD
I'm also using this to help me improve.
Second, the therapy shown here is based on my own experiences. (I did 1 year of therapy.). I'm not a real psychologist, this is just for fun to give love and help to these beautifully tragic characters.

I hope this is at least interesting? And please, any advice on how to improve is glad accepted <3