Trying to forget.

HAPPY NEW YEARS Y'ALL!! This chapter is short because I'm gunna get back to partying it up *cough* lies *cough* Lol

That is all..

Cass' POV continued

"Bell stop crying please!" I begged wiping away his fallen tears and strapping on his seat belt.

"Were to miss?" asked the taxi driver giving me a confused look after looking at the heart broken Bell beside me. You would swear he just got shot the way he was panicking! I gave the man my address and he started out on the one hour drive.

(30 mins. And 500 teardrops later)

"Okay Bell you are clearly in no condition to live alone right now, so you can stay at my house for a while until you get to feeling better." I smiled patting his cheek.

"But.. What about you parents?" he sniffed wiping his runny nose.

"We'll just tell them your parents are out of town an you're not feeling well..?" I said.

He shrugged in response.

(30 more minutes later...)

Bells POV

"Mom, Dad I'm home!" Cass yelled pulling me into her house. "Well I guess their still out." she shrugged leading us up stairs. I was too broken to protest against me staying here, but in reality I would have preferred to be at my tree house and wallow in my own self pity and regret. Today had been such a crap day!

I lost everything.

Violet WAS my everything and to hear her say those ten unforgettable words..

It was comparison to getting sent to hell by God almighty him self! Okay nothing could be that bad but this was close.

Tears brimmed my eyes begging to be escaped as Cass walked us into her room ushering me to sit down. I silently sat on her bed as she went to go get me some clean clothes to change into.

"These are my dads but they look like they will fit you." she hummed handing me a dark gray t-shirt and a pair of red plaid pajama pants.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"I'll go make you something to eat." she smiled leaving me in her room alone to change.

I didn't understand why she was being so nice to me. I'm just a pathetic freak she's known for all of five days maybe? And yet she insists on being so nice.

Stripping out of my tear soaked shirt I slipped on the one Cass had given me, doing the same with the pants. Since I was tall they fit fairly well. Only moments later Cass walked back into the room carrying a plate of spaghetti and a glass of what appeared to be coke.

"Here you go." she said handing me the food.

I politely inclined, "Thanks but Im just not that hungry right now.." I choked forcing myself to keep it together. Only I could feel it happening. The all to familiar frustration and anger bubbling up inside me! Not to mention everything was flying threw my head at an abnormal pace making it hard to breathe!

Violet.

Alone.

Gone.

Food.

Tears.

Cass..?

Suicide.

Life.

Pathetic.

Worthless.

She doesn't love me..?

"GOD DANM IT!" I screamed as the melt down began. It starts with a strange noise.. Almost like a muffled scream only it's from the lack of oxygen. And then it continues with psychotic fits of laughter and gigantic painful gasps of breath. But no, it doesn't end there! Tears immediately start pouring out of my eyes like there's no tomorrow! But it's not from the sadness.. It's from the physically taxing pain of it all.

"Bell are-are you okay?" Cass asked worriedly setting the food down and rushing over to me.

"I-I ... Need you to.." I stuttered choking on my own breath.

"To what?" she asked.

I  couldn't respond.

"WHAT DO YOU NEED ME TO DO BELL?!" she screamed grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me like a mad woman.

"I just need you to help me forget!" I cried. My body still shaking from my emotional break down a few seconds ago. I hesitantly shut my bloodshot eyes hoping that some how she could help me forget everything and just set me free. Hoping that she would somehow posses the solution to all of this. Praying that some how she would magically transform into the Violet that I missed and tell me that everything would be okay and that she would always be there for me!

But she couldn't do any of that..

And before I could protest a shaky pair of lips were crashing down on my own. I kissed them back with as much emotion as I could muster up hoping anD praying that If I were to open my eyes that very instant, there would be a pair of familiar green orbs looking back at me. And if there wasn't.. I would find the strength within me to follow Violets simple ten letter command.

When I finally opened my tired eye lids it wasn't Violet looking back at me..

It wasn't Violet kissing me..

It wasn't Violet caressing me..

It was Cass.

And I was strangely okay with that..

Somehow in my own strange dramatic way, I let Violet go.

She was just Veronica Little now..

A distant stranger.

....

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN! :O

vote.comment.&fan