Becoming friends.

After we finished our 'not so healthy' breakfast, Bell was determined to take me to buy some new clothes. I was actually surprised by his nice but strange gesture.

But when I questioned him about it he just shrugged and said "You could use some new clothes." whatever that meant..

We were currently walking to the nearest mall 'Garden Hills.'

"So why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I asked out of the blue.

He shrugged, "Wouldn't you rather it that way?" he questioned.

I grabbed is manly but soft hand and entwined our fingers.

"Yes." I said looking him in his cold grey eyes. But for a moment something flashed in his beautiful orbs. Longing, lust maybe? But whatever it was it quickly disappeared and was replaced with the all familiar hollow gray eyes that belonged to Bell.

Looking away Bell shook his head and opened the door for me releasing his hand. My hand awkwardly felt cold and alone.

We walked inside the mall and I was completely taken aback! I had never been in a mall so big! I actually had only gone to the mall onece, behind my parents back with my aunt, when I was seven. I had 'those' type of parents.

I also had the type of parents that would send their daughter away.

At age nine..

****

We decided to go to H&M, and let me tell you they had some amazing clothes! I walked out of there with a knew studded leather jacket and about five new v necks in amazing colors! I also got a cute pair of peach jeggings and some floral biker shorts. All paid for by Bell. I often wondered how he had so much money.. Maybe he stole it?

Nah.

We then decided to go to forever 21 and I soon picked out three dresses.

The first one was a loose dark blue above the knee floral print dress. I tried it on and after several minutes contemplating, I nervously walked out the dressing room. Bell was leaning with his back against the wall and his eyes glued on some girl.

I frowned.

"She's pretty." I whispered.

Bell kept his eyes on the girl as she went through the clothes rack.

"She's alright if you like that type." he said nonchalantly.

He then turned to me and furrowed his eye brows at the dress.

"No?" I asked.

"No.." he said turning back around as I went to try on the second dress.

The second dress was a high low dress with a simple light pink color. Even though I rarely wore pink I kind of liked the dress in a strange way.

I walked out a little more confident.

"Oh Jesus no!" Bell said at first glance. And I chuckled.

"I didn't like it that much anyway." I said with a crooked grin.

Walking back to the dressing room I change into the final dress.

It was just my style. A pink, yellow, and dark blue flower printed dress with black as its main color. It hugged my curves at the top and flared at the waist. It ended above the knee and let me just say I surprised myself.

I confidently walked out of the dressing rooms to face Bell. He turned around and gave me a huge smile.

"Definitely this one!" he said in awe. "You look beautiful.. Way more beautiful than the prettiest girl in this store!" he said with a smile.

I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks" I blushed. Before going back into the dressing room and slipping the precious dress off.

We bought the dress.. Well Bell did and decided to head back to his tree house.

If was around two o'clock.

Like a gentleman Bell carried my bags up the stairs, and I followed. He put the bags down and sat on the bed. I sat next to him. You could hear the wind rustling threw the leaves it was so quiet.

Bell seemed to like this.

He sighed turning to me, "I'm sorry if I seem anti social.." he frowned, "I've just never had a friend before.. I don't really know how it works." he shrugged. And I smiled..

He called me his friend.

"It's okay." I said with a sad smile, "Neither have I." I confessed resting my head on his shoulder.

And that's how our friendship began..

********

This chapter was a bit rushed sorry. Dedicated to my friend Kimmy <333

Love ya!

-Aushy (: