Chapter 26. Cuffed

I woke up at first as Mirage moved. "Dino!" I scowled. He uttered a snarl and turned. "Ouch! Mirage stop that!" I shouted. He woke up with a jolt and turned. "I hate this already... let's drop this."

He laughed and shook his head. "Nope..."
"Dino!" I complained as he got up. "We have to get up..." he said. "It's seven... I am not getting up!"
"But I am..." he mocked. "You can't do this... Dino!"

He pulled me out of bed, or I was forced to get out of bed. "I have to pee..."
I shook my head as he dragged me into the bathroom. "And then we are taking a shower..." he added. "I am not getting my hand near you—" I cut myself off as he gave me a look. "You will eventually..." he said.

I turned my head away, "you are... unbelievable!"
He laughed sheepishly yet with mischief. "Is this not a great start of my day..." I scowled. "Hehe..." Dino was more amused with me then I was with him. "Just relax..."

I stared at the wall, trying to give him at least some privacy. "Now you can't escape me..." he purred. I rolled my eyes and as he was done he turned, flushing the toilet. "How are we even going to pull on a shirt?"

"Don't have anything strapless?"
"You want me to wear that at work?" I asked. "Yeah..." he said. "This is gonna be a long day..." I muttered. I couldn't stand the fact he was smirking and laughing at the situation he created. "What will people think?"

"Does it matter? I really start to enjoy this. At least you're not able to do anything stupid now..." he trailed off. "Says you!" I snapped. He shrugged, "we all make mistakes..." he said. "Stop staring!" I snapped as I kicked his shin.

He jumped back a little and nearly pulled me off the toilet. "Come on! I wanna take a shower..." he said. I grunted whole watching his clothing fizzling out. Of course he can do that.

I took a moment to look at him. It's the first time he's completely naked in front of me. "Like what you see?" He asked. I blushed and looked away. I hadn't expected him to be large down there. The imagine of him trying to insert me concerned me. How is he ever going to fit?

Dino tore my pj apart. "Hey!" I snapped. "I'll buy you a new one..." he said with a roll of his eyes and turned on the water. I actually liked this part. I kissed him and pushed him against the shower stall.

Dino switched the roles pretty quick and forced his tongue in my mouth. I have never had such heated make-out session with Mirage before, but I liked it.
I bit his lip softly before wrapping my leg around his hip.

With his free hand he grabbed my thigh and hold it in place. "You'd like this position?" He purred. His Italian accent sent shivers down my spine. "You are mine... for an entire day... perhaps even longer..."

I held his neck and forced him in a kiss again. "We should hurry a little bit and continue this another time..." he said. "Why are we in rush? Why are you in a rush..."
"Meeting..." he said. "No... why do you need to do boring stuff..." I groaned. I switched roles again and pushed him against the shower stall. "Come on, Dino... please..." I whispered. I reached for his neck started sucking and kissing.

He laid his head back and allowed me to continue. "Come on... let's skip that meeting and... let's spend some time together..." I said whispered in his ear. "We can't..."
"But it's the first time we shower together... first time I see you like this and I can't even enjoy my view?"

He laughed and kissed me. "No, you can't but soon you can..." he said. I grunted in annoyance and it was a bit of a struggle to wash my hair. "Free me, Mirage..."
Mirage's clothing fizzled in. "Nah..."

He pulled me with him. "Hey! I am still drying myself..."
If there's something I hate then it's leaving the bathroom while still being wet. No matter how warm it is outside, it always causes me to shiver violently. "I wanna pick your clothes for today..." he announced.

I groaned, "just hurry... I am cold."
He looked through some clothing. "I want you to wear this for sure..." he handed me the bag with lingerie. "And... this one sleeve crop top, along with these jean shorts..." he said and handed me. "Lucky you... this arm is free huh..."

"That's why I picked it..."
I dressed up, slowly and we left. People looked at us as we passed. "Scared to lose her, Mirage?" Epps laughed. I shot him a glare while Mirage laughed as well. "Femmes..." he chuckled and walked into the meeting room.

"I hate this idea... I don't even want to be here!" I scowled. "Hey, be nice to people..." he said as he pushed me with his elbow. I shot him a nasty glare while sitting down besides him. "Do I want to know?" Prowl asked after eying us. "Probably not..." I muttered annoyed. "The day just started and you're already sick of me?" He teased. "Absolutely!" I scowled angrily.

Prowl hummed and smirked a little. "At least you can't lose her now..." he commented. I huffed and shook my head while looking away from the two mechs. So Mirage thinks he can boss me around now I am cuffed to him, I'll make his life hard too.

During the meeting which took forever I pulled at the cuffs. He uttered a soft groan and pulled his arm back. I laid my hand on his knee and got higher to his inner thigh, rubbing that spot. He shot me a glare and removed my hand.

I waited ten minutes before I grabbed his crotch. He tightly grabbed my wrist with his free hand and didn't let go. I tried to pull my hand free but he didn't let go. After twenty minutes he released my hands and I was having enough of this boring meeting. A plastic cup was half full and standing in front of me. I grabbed it slowly and watched Mirage as I slowly brought it under the table.

He noticed me staring at him. "What...?" He whispered. "Oops..." he frowned confused before I spilled the water over his thighs and crotch. If glares could kill me, I'd be dead by now.

After the meeting he dragged me with him into the closet. He pinned me to the wall, his free arm against my throat. "I don't like it, Skylar! It's not funny!" He snapped. I didn't felt annoyed, just amused with his reaction. He turned me around, wrapped my cuffed arm on my back. "You know... I could just frag you right here and now... you know that right..."

I snorted while he tightened his grip on me. "This has last long enough... just free me, Mirage..." I scowled. He growled near my ear before he pushed my jeans and panties down. I let out a yelp at the sudden action. He's always so gentle. His free arm moved over my thigh and slapped my ass with quite a lot of force.

I groaned at the feeling. "You still think I am bluffing?" He asked. I was a blushing mess by now. "Well?" He asked as his hand moved towards my pelvic. "Mirage..."I whispered. "What?" He asked as he made a circle motion over my sensitive area. I felt my knees getting weaker. "You're bossing me around..."

He increased his speed. "Be quiet... you'd like to get caught again?" He whispered as he bit my lip. I wasn't able to move or do anything. I was completely submissive to him and I wanted him so badly. "Dino... let's go the bedroom..." I said. "You think I allow that after what you did?" He asked,— mockingly. "Dino!" I snapped but cried out. "Just for the record, I am bossing you around because I am dominant over you... you're a femme..." he said while smirking.

I reached my high and released. Mirage pushed his fingers inside of me and felt my walls clench around fingers. "That was easy..." he scoffed. "I hate you!" He loosened covered mine and I wrapped my free arm tightly around his neck.

He groaned as he pushed me tightly against the wall and held me in place after ten minutes of making out he stepped back. His hair a mess but his eyes shining brightly. "Dress up!" He ordered. I obeyed and pulled my panties and jean shorts back up.

He fixed his hair in the reflection of the mirror. "Behave! I am serious about it, Skylar!" He warned. He was serious and strict about it. I gave a small nod while he took me with him.