Chrollo x reader

This was a request lRose177

I wanted to surprise chrollo because i'm not always home i was thinking about which dog breed i should get him and i thought....A HUSKY

I'm currently at the pet shelter searching for one I really just wanted to get them all. It's so sad how many dogs needed home because of others' selfish acts (if you like cats...sorry not sorry kidding maybe next time).

Just as i was about to give up my eyes were captured by a pretty puppy with Heterochromia. I was thinking about how so many people can just look at this dog and say no HE WAS BEAUTIFUL.

I immediately called out to one of the workers saying that I wanted the dog. His name was d/n they looked at me like I had two heads which I obviously don't have. I asked why they were looking at me like that and they replied "don't you think the dog looks a little weird" i did what anyone's else would do I knocked out the worker broke the dog cage and stole d/n not forgetting to clear every memory the worker had about me and buddy i had no regrets.

I hurried to my car with d/n and sped off well not enough to get me pulled over but enough to hurry up. When I got home the lights were off indicating Chrollo was asleep. I got out of the car and opened the passenger side door and got d/n out and walked to the front door. I tried to silently unlock the door which was a success. I got inside and locked the door making my way to our shared bedroom. I placed d/n on the bed and he immediately went for Chrollo. He started to lick Chrollo's face. Chrollo started to move slightly. It was dark so he wouldn't really see well when he woke up. Speaking of waking up hehe he's awake I turned on the light seeing Chrollo sitting up with d/n in his lap.

"SURPRISE"I said very loudly making Chrollo jump in process

I went to Chrollo sitting beside him on the bed kissing chrollo all over his face."Do you like him" i asked rubbing d/n."yeah he's cute where'd you steal him from" he asked "STEAL me Steal.....the shelter they called him weird sooo i knocked them out and erased their memories of me and d/n"i said hiding my face between the crook of Chrollo's neck "Be more careful now why did you get him" he asked looking directly at me."Well i'm not home as much because of work and i thought why not get you a dog so you'll have company while i'm at work think of him as an early birthday present"I said kissing his cheek after. "Thank you"he said kissing you on the lips.

~~~~~~~~

THEEEE ENDDDDD

I am alive and well hehe soooo i'm pregnant hehe just kidding april fools BYE BYE