Franklin x Feisty!Reader

In all honesty Franklin and Uvogin are my favorite like 🤤🤤🤤🤤

You being the bad bitch that you are took the mission to spy on the Phantom Troupe you are currently on hiding behind some boxes.

You were doing pretty good until you felt yourself being picked up knowing you fucked up somehow you looked back to see a giant Phantom Troupe member who you recognized to be Franklin.

"Heheh can you put me down" you said kicking trying to get out of his grasp man his grip on you was tight.

"How about no you're coming with me" his voice was deep man but you are very stubborn so that meant nothing to you.

"How about you let me go and you won't die yea" you said looking at the very attractive man holding you.

"Is that a threat" he asked you looking at you slightly amused.

"No sweetheart it's a promise now let me go like a good boy" you said with a cute smile on your face.

Franklin started laughing because he knew you were bluffing he found someone as small as you compared to him cute he liked how feisty you were so he thought why not keep you for himself.

"I think I'll keep you, your mouth will get you in trouble so why don't I help you with it" he said smirking.

And that is when you knew you fucked up so you ended up joining the Phantom Troupe and you're currently pregnant sooooo that's nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not really big on lemons probably because although I'm not innocent I just wouldn't know how to write them if I was to write a lemon it probably would've been longer sorry 😞
I hope you enjoyed

BYEEEEEEEEE