Shalnark x Chubby!reader

(It's another fluff ☺️)

Your P.O.V
I saw Shalnark playing the game and I thought, ''Hmmm, why not mess with him a little bit and that's just what I did.

I walked to the couch above Shalnark and gave him a wet willy he was not phased at all so I did it again and he was still not phased so I said "I guess i'm baking cookies alone then chocolate chip too" he still wasn't phased.

I started to give up when I thought of something very mischievous. I walked in front of Shalnark and sat on his lap laying on his shoulder. I licked his ear for about 2 mins making him unable to concentrate.

Shalnark died....in his game and he gave up knowing you wouldn't leave him alone he pouted and looked at you he whined saying "Babe i was almost done I was on the last stage" I chuckled kissing his nose making him blush.

I said to him "we can make cookies then i'll let you get back to your game ok ?" Shalnark brightened up a little bit when he heard he can get back to his game so he said "You promise you won't bother me if we make cookies" I snickered i'm my head knowing I would still mess with him so I said "Of course hun now cmon".

I got off his lap and headed for the kitchen where the ingredients were already on display.

(Time Skip brought to you by author still running from Uvo and because i don't know how to make cookies 😭)

You guys finished making the cookies. I went back to our shared bedroom and started to scroll through tiktok. I wanted to do something and I knew just what to do. I put on my panda onesie and went into the kitchen to grab some cookies and milk. I then went into the living room and turned on funimation and put on my favorite anime. I sat on Shalnarks lap again and got really comfortable. I started to forget about Shalnark and his game because I was too focused on my show and the cookies.

I felt kisses on my cheek. I looked to my left and saw Shalnark looking directly at me "Are you ok" I asked Shalnark. He nodded and put his game down. I believe he was finished. He put his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder and watched the show with me. We stayed like that and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Thee end

I hope you guys liked it bye bye