Chapter 5: Atlantia

I groaned as I awoke feeling like I just had something burn my veins which I guess it did since the Mother Box's powers went through me like the flames in a rocket's engines. My whole body hurt so badly and I was sort of expecting to be back in the bat cave but I found myself on the ground right in front of a destroyed memorial.

"The Mother Box," Diana was saying, "He has the last one."

"He has what?" I say shocked as I try to push myself up with the rubble around me but I just fell back down. "What happened that allowed Steppenwolf to get the last box?"

"What happened was we allowed you to raise Superman from the dead which distracted us when we had to stop him from killing us and possibly the rest of the world." Arthur said walking over to me and pulling me up supporting mu

"So, I missed a lot." I sighed, "Where's Clark now?"

"Bruce's backup plan was Clark's girlfriend before he died. They were in love and thought she could calm him down which happened and they disappeared to where ever Clark deems safe." Diana said. She went to help Bruce who was hurting as Arthur carries me to the vehicle Bruce's butler and hero assistant, Alfred, brought for us. He lays me in the vehicle before sliding in next to me. Barry quickly gets in as well before Victor gets in. Diana a few minutes later lowers Bruce into the vehicle before Alfred drives us back to the bat cave.

When we arrive at the bat cave, Bruce led us to a computer room which looked like the headquarters room of the cave. Arthur immediately just grabbed one of the computers and tossed it at the wall in anger. He really has anger issues.

"Don't do that." Bruce reprimanded not wanting his stuff to be destroyed.

"We just got our asses handed to us." Arthur said angrily, "And Steppenwolf has got the third box."

"So we find them." Diana said softly as she sharpened her weapon, "If the boxes are even close to each other, there is going to be some kind of energy surge."

"Steppenwolf's gonna be keeping them somewhere where they don't read." Victor pointed out, "No Internet, no satellite coverage."

"Well that narrows it down." Bruce said.

"Not enough." Victor say as I take the bowl of water from Alfred that I asked him him to bring. Because I needed to heal quickly, I couldn't rely on my powers alone to heal myself so I was drawing power from the water to heal myself.

"So, you can't find them. Or maybe you don't want to." Arthur accused stepping behind him. Victor's armor immediately goes into fight mode bringing out his missile launcher that was on his arm. My eyebrows raise questioningly wondering if I needed to intervene.

"Arthur," Bruce warned.

"Yeah, that was a great way to get rid of Superman." Arthur continued ignoring Bruce.

"Man, I'm not doing this on purpose." Victor said his voice tense like he was holding back the machine at the moment.

"Right, cause you can't control the machine." Arthur said sarcastic.

"So, is this a bad time to bring up my blood sugar?" Barry interrupted. Arthur gives him a look before giving Victor one last glare as he walks away, "Very hungry." I then see Diana walking toward Victor.

"Victor," She says drawing his attention to her as she comfortingly places her hand on his shoulder, "You can find the boxes. You share their energy. I know it's frightening but if you go under, I promise we will pull you back out." Victor looks toward Arthur before turning back to Diana.

"Just keep the little merman away from me while I work." Victor says giving Diana a smile who returns it.

"Atlantia, can you go into the future?" Diana asks turning to me.