episode 16: midnight surprise

He woke up from his deep slumbers, disturbed by the sudden knocks on the door. The clock was exactly on a midnight, making him wonder why someone would wake him up at this time. He could hear the thunder outside, making him shiver as the tiles below him were cold due to the current weather.

He walked towards the mirror to check his self out, running his hands through his hair to put them on the right places. He was currently in his apartment, since Madelyn had her family coming over in her house. Of course, they wouldn't want to hear her making out at night along with Harry. That wouldn't be child-friendly of course.

He walks down the stairs, holding the railings as he tried his best not to stumble down the steps. It was still midnight, not an appropriate time to visit someone's house. Whoever this visitor might he, Harry hopes it's someone who's worth wasting his time.

He walked towards the door, contemplating whether to turn the knob or not. He must be aware at all times. Who knows? This person might be a burglar trying to break in his room.

He finally turned the knob, peeking out a little. And his heart stopped once he saw her face.

He tried to speak, "Taylor-". He shook his head, noticing she was all wet, her clothes were soaking with water. This was probably due to the rain outside. "What happe-" He trailed off as he felt her finger silencing his lips. Her eyes were red and glistening with tears, which probably meant she has been crying.

Her small frown curved into a light smile. A small light of happiness finally lit up inside her heart after seeing him. He was definitely her cure. She took a deep breath before coming in the room with her wet shoes, leaving a trail on the tiles. She apologized for a brief moment before taking it off, staying barefoot. She leaned her back against the door as she closed it with her figure, "Kiss me."

Harry was surprised by her words. But nevertheless, he obeyed.

He gathered her into his muscular arms, carefully yet filled with longing. She stretched up on her tiptoes, her heart running in anticipation as he leaned in and touched her lips with his. He lead her into a long, sensual kiss, caressing her mouth with his, softly, intimately.

Taylor could feel Harry fingers touching the hem of her wet shirt, his fingers trying to slip under the cloth which were sticking on her skin. She shivered as she felt his hands roam on her wet back, his fingers delicately tracing her shoulder blades.

Harry felt goosebumps prickling on his own skin as he pulled back for a brief moment to stare in her eyes. He swears, he could watch this view for a days and he'll never get tired of it.

If she was still scared like the sight he saw earlier, she wasn't anymore. Harry, alone, is her cure.

All he could see in her is a deep longing in her gaze that matched the one within him as she reached up, set her soft hand on his cheek as his eyes flinched backwards.

When he looked back up to her gaze, she tilted her neck with a slight angle. Caressing his jaw with her thumb, she asks a small question. "What's on your mind?"

Harry gave a light smile as her thumb ran through his cheek. Her touch was surely pure comfort. "About you." His fingers ran through her wet back again, his hands now underneath her soaked shirt. "About the tears that glistened in your eyes." He drew in closer to her, his tone now laced with slight hurt. "And how happy I would be to be the man who kisses them all away."

She didn't say any word as a response. Instead, she closed the distance between them. Her hands moved to cradle his jaw. She leaned into the kiss and poured in all her love for him. "I'm falling in love with you." Her breath intermingled with his.

"So do I." Harry replied as he leaned his forehead on hers, wanting to keep her close forever.

He fell in love with the feeling of her in his arms, her soaked shirt making traces of wet on his hands, her heart beating along with his in a perfect harmony, the look of pure joy and happiness he saw in her eyes that told him this wasn't-no couldn't-be a dream. He should know. He'd dream of this moment more than once-and now that he's living it and feeling so much more in those dreams, he knew he couldn't be imagining it.

here's a short filler.. enjoy these fluffs while you still can because😉