☁︎Coffee for your day☁︎

Y/N woke up to find Nikki already gone, looking at their phone, it was about 11AM. Sighing, Y/N rolled and squirmed a little under the warmth of the covers before sitting up and rubbing their eyes. They were still so exhausted from the night before, the club is fun, but surprisingly, playing online games and yelling is very draining.

       Standing up, Y/N whisked over to their closet and peeked in, grabbing out a sweater and jeans to wear. After changing, Their phone buzzed on their bed, grabbing it to see they were not only added to a group chat, but to also see a couple new contacts on their phone.

       Stretching and letting out a low yawn, Y/N typed a simple "Hello, good morning everyone." into the chat, receiving 'good mornings' and 'hellos' from the others. Surprisingly, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were also in the group chat. Philza was as well, but Y/N assumed he didn't use it unless necessary.

       Y/N had received a message from an unknown number, also recognizing it from the group chat.

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Good morning, Y/N.

Sent 11:05AM

Oh, Good morning. You are from the gaming club?

Sent 11:05AM

Oh! Yeah It's Wilbur! Sorry I forgot we didn't get to exchange contacts.

Mostly everyone in the group is close, so we all have each other's contact info.

Sent 11:07AM

Oh that's totally fine! [laughing emoji]

I was just confused by the unknown number contacting me!

Sent 11:08AM

Some of the club members and I are going to meet up at a cafe, care to join?

Sent 11:09AM

Oh yeah! I'd love to! Just send me the info!

Sent 11:09AM

[cafe name]

See you there!

Sent 11:10AM

       Y/N smiled, adding Wilbur's contact to their phone under  "Wilbur". "Hey [phone brand robot], what's the weather?"

       "Today, the temperature for [city] is high 55, and will drop to low 40s. Welcome to fall. Bëītch"

       Cracking a loud laugh, Y/N doubled over, absolutely dying at the pronunciation of "Bitch" from the robotic voice. Wiping their eyes dramatically, Y/N went back to their closet and grabbed a maroon scarf and wrapping up with it, grabbing their student ID and walking out of the room.

       Y/N walked into the cafe, seeing Wilbur sitting their with a dark blue beanie atop his head, fluffy brunette hair peeking out and falling in front of his face. "Hey Wilbur!" Y/N walked over, smiling at Wilbur. "Hi Y/N. I hope the walk wasn't too bad." Wilbur smiled back and bumped fists with Y/N as a small greeting. "It wasn't bad, but man is it crisp out..! Haha Welcome to fall."

       Y/N sat down at the table with Wilbur, ordering a (PuMpKiN sPiCe LaTtÉ) [favorite cafe drink], and talking to Wilbur about school, upcoming classes, comparing schedules, etc. Eventually, Y/N realized the dark, semi-large case next to Wilbur. "...You play?"

       The question caught Wilbur off guard for a moment before looking at the case Y/N was looking at, and then back to Y/N and smiled. "Yep..! I play Guitar and I sing. I normally bring it around, and sometimes play in town." Wilbur smiled at Y/N, Y/N smiling back. "Could I hear you play one day?" Wilbur nodded, smiling at Y/N.

       Wilbur looked at his phone which had buzzed, and frowned. "What is it..?" Wilbur sighed and shook his head. "I had invited Dream, Sapnap, and George to come as well, and I just got a text from Dream that they're busy, and can't make it." Y/N frowned a little, having wanted to hang out with more people from the club, and meet them more, before turning their smile back up into a smile.

       "Well, hey now we can hang out! We could go to the park nearby and you can play your guitar." Y/N beamed a smile to Wilbur, him smiling back and stood up. "Well then Come on. Let's go?" Wilbur slung the guitar case strap over his shoulder and held his coffee in one hand, slinging another bag onto his other shoulder, Y/N just grabbing their small backpack, and carrying [favorite drink] in another hand.

       Stepping out, Y/N instantly was hit by cold ass wind, muffling a "holy shit" with their scarf. Wilbur looking at Y/N, smiled softly before handing Y/N his drink to hold onto it, while he ruffled in his bag. Next thing Y/N knew, a beanie ,dawning the same color as their scarf, was placed on their head. "Might not help too much, but it will keep your ears warm."

       Y/N smiled up and Wilbur and nodded before handing him his drink back. "Thanks Wilbur."

       Y/N sat in the park, listening to Wilbur strum a soft song on the guitar, humming a little tune along with it. It was fun, they talked a lot, Wilbur played guitar, it was a fun time, Y/N enjoyed it, humming to the soft tune of the sweet song. The day was beautiful, the sun warming up the world just a little, the leaves turning absolutely Gorgeous shades of reds, and oranges, and yellows.

Just now getting the chapters from quotev in! If you weren't aware, I was on a trip with no computer, so I could, sadly, not update here

third chapter, done -Moon