𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

"Smurf!" The small group of stoners greeted Murphy as she made her way towards Jeremy, trying to keep the pity off her features at the sight of his expression

"Fellow delinquents," she saluted, taking a seat next to her best friend and pulling one of his ear buds away.

"Mr. Gilbert, shouldn't you be in class?" She shakes her head with mock disappointment as he rolls his eyes and leans against her, handing her his joint. "What MCR album are you wasting your potential to, today?" She asked after taking a drag and handing it back, bringing the ear bud to her ear and scrunching her nose at the song as he pulls it away with a glare, placing it back in his ear.

"I rock. I scored two tickets to the Posers Saturday night. They're playing at the Rat," Murphy immediately rolled her eyes at Vicki's presence and looked away with annoyance.

"You and Tyler have fun," Murphy grinned at the teen's snark before looking to Vicki and smiling falsely with pity.

"Sorry, I can't make it either, I've got plans and they're the worst band. In the world. Not surprising that you like them," Vicki glared before rolling her eyes as Murphy smiled brightly.

"Don't be like that. Come on, I want you to go," Vicki ignored Murphy, trying to persuade the boy as he clenched his jaw.

"You're not worried everyone's going to know your screwing the stoner geek? Oh, wait... everyone ready knows," Murphy snorted as Jeremy pretended to correct himself, Vicki nodded with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah. But it's not like that anymore, so now we can be friends and just hang," Vicki said with a flirty smile as Murphy looked up to the sky with a groan.

"Tell me something, was it the drugs? Were you only sleeping with me because of the drugs," Jeremy's brutal question caused her to choke on her laugh before noticing Vicki's expression, almost making her feel bad for the girl, almost.

"Screw you," Vicki fired back defensively as Jeremy shook his head.

"No, if there's another reason, please. I'm all ears," Jeremy grabbed Murphy's arm and stormed away, leaving a baffled looking Vicki.

"Bye, Vic!" Murphy waved with a bright smile as she walked backwards before turning to the boy with a laugh, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Can you not enjoy my misery so much?" He snapped as they made their way to class. She shoved him with her shoulder, making him nearly fall over before narrowing his eyes at her.

"Cool it, you drama queen. You know that's not what this is about. I'm just glad you finally ditched the bitch. Now you can move on and focus on more important things, like me and my problems," Murphy grinned teasingly as he cracked a smile and shook his head.

"Selfless as always, Murph," she laughed as they entered the school.

"You know it," she winked, making him laugh and shove her.