healing

there stood her sisters. their smiles were just as bright as Angel's.

with tears in her eyes, angel rushed into the arms of her sisters she missed so much. their warm arms were nothing but welcoming and comforting. she muffled her face into nani's.

"you?...came?" angel said through her tears.

"why wouldn't we come!?" nani said.

angel took a couple steps away to just admire her sisters. her biggest support system. her rock. her everything.

"oh look how you grew up!" Aisha said, wiping the stray tears.

"you should of told me you were coming!" angel said, pouting.

"well, it wouldn't be a surprise then stupid!" mai said.

all 4 of the girls had a terrific time, catching up on all of the missed time together. they filled each other in, talked for hours, and hugged like it was their last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey lollipops!! I am back after I died and resurrected. expect to see some editing and new chapters very soon. feel free to leave suggestions and comments. I promise to update this story very soon. thank you for the support these past few months. also just fyi I can see what lists you add my story to and let me just say..... you guys r very specific.

sorry for the short chapter but hope u enjoy!! <33