Chapter 57

Of course, if you are lucky occasionally, you can also come to give lectures at the whim of Jindan friar. If those inner disciples can be liked by some friar in this class, you can't change from ordinary inner disciples to true disciples.

After the lecture, you can also practice all kinds of skills in the quiet room in the back hall. Although it's very expensive, it's definitely worth it.

Xu Ziyan's main purpose today is to go to the quiet room. Of course, he is not practicing kung fu, but following the teachings of the master, to take advantage of it

His hiding thunder skill is to use thunder to temper his body. The so-called hiding thunder is to absorb those thunder into his body as a kind of energy reserve and release them when encountering enemies.

The first level can only absorb one lightning, and the quality of the first lightning is related to other lightning it can absorb in the future.

It's a pity that Luo Dazu is a friar of binglinggen, and there is no good lightning in his hand, so he can only get the idea of liuguangzong collection.

If he is the younger martial brother of the leader, if he really goes to rob the treasure Pavilion, he will be killed by his elder martial brother. However, he didn't want his apprentice's foundation to be poor. He dealt with it casually and thought about it. Only those Qingxiao shenlei in the back hall of the training hall were the best for his good apprentice.

Anyway, there are a lot of collections in the school of Qingxiao shenlei Liuguang. It doesn't matter if there is less than one or two. It is irresponsible for Luo Dazu to think of it.

Xu Ziyan obeyed the teacher's instruction. Since the teacher said he could take it, he would not be polite. However, the master specially explained the method of "taking" to him, and asked him to pay attention to it. Don't be found by others - even if it is found, you should not admit it!

He'll take care of the rest.

Xu Ziyan has a new understanding of Luo Dazu's shamelessness, but since the benefits are his, he is not going to refuse.

After spending ten pieces of inferior Lingshi and renting two quiet rooms, he sent Xu Zirong to cultivate himself.

It's such a dirty thing to steal, but his baby brother must not know, otherwise it would be too damaging to his image.

After entering the quiet room, he opened the mechanism of the quiet room. The door of the quiet room is blocked by a mirror like boulder. Then, many cultivation projects appear on the boulder.

Select the "Lei Jie array" and follow the above instructions to do a good job in a fixed position. Soon, a piece of cloud began to form over Xu Ziyan's head.

This thunderbolt array is used for the body monks to refine their physique, and at the same time, it can let the general monks feel the power of thunderbolt in advance.

It is said that hundreds of years ago, there was a monk in Xuanyu domain who failed to cross the golden elixir because of the terrible thunder robbery. Although it's a joke, it reminds all the clans.

Some of the thunder robberies are very powerful. If they fail due to panic, it will be a shame.

Since then, almost all sects have set up a kind of array similar to Lei Jie to hone their disciples. Later, it was found that it is very good to use this array to refine their bodies. Lei Jie array has become a regular array for all sects.

Of course, it's easy to rob thunder in the array. Ordinary sects use the thunder light gathered by some monks, while those big sects go back to catch all kinds of thunder for the development of future disciples.