Chapter 17

17

"Mm, ZiRong is very obedient. Do you still feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Xu ZiYan found a chair and sat down beside the bed.

Xu ZiRong shook his head. "I'm fine now." After he finished speaking he got up and jumped off the bed.

"That's good. Later big brother will bring ZiRong to pick out a low level martial arts book, alright?" Seeing Xu ZiRong's liveliness, Xu ZiYan began to smoothly tidy up the bed. Folding the blankets three times, he finished with a tofu block.

Because of how soft the blankets were, his tofu block didn't look like a standard one. But looking at the skill of his own technique, Xu ZiYan still nodded in satisfaction: even if he transmigrated into a book, even if he had retired from doing this years ago, his ability to fold blankets was still perfect!

Xu ZiRong's pupils slightly shrank as he watched Xu ZiYan's actions. As far as he knew, Xu ZiYan was Xu family's important Young Master. Although he wasn't that bad off and didn't live like a parasite, him doing such a thing like folding blankets was still very inconceivable.

And also, looking at Xu ZiYan's behaviour, he was obviously very experienced as if he had been practicing this for a long time. Xu ZiRong could not help but note down this doubtful point in his heart.

After he folded the blankets, Xu ZiYan brought Xu ZiRong to Xu Mo.

The children of Xu family who came to the martial arts training hall for the first time could all choose a martial arts book of their choice. The Xu ZiRong who had successfully gotten to the top was of course not an exception.

Xu Mo did not deliberately embarrass them at this point. He brought the two of them off the mountain and into the library.

Their library was not built inside of Xu family's main house, and was rather in a very remote corner. If you looked at it from afar, it looked extremely awkward as there was a three-storey building in the middle of nowhere.

It was quite strange. If outsiders entered the Xu family grounds, they would definitely be surprised that they would put their library filled with martial art books in a place that was very inconvenient to defend.

But Xu ZiYan knew that the real goods Xu family owned were simply not located there. All the things here were the ordinary things you could find from the mainland and even then the defense here wasn't as weak as it looked.

Who did not know that the old man who guarded the doors was actually a genuine Core Formation cultivator?

The real truth of Xu family was never what it seemed to be on the surface……

Xu ZiYan was deeply moved by the long-term foresight from the Xu family ancestors. But for him right now, this didn't have much to do with him. Although he long knew from the original Xu ZiYan's memories where the secret treasure room of Xu family was, right now Xu family had not been wiped out. Unless he was stupid, he wouldn't go and dig up other people's ancestral graves.

Oh, that wasn't correct, now those were his own ancestral graves……

A bunch of stupid and random thoughts sprouted in Xu ZiYan's mind as Xu ZiRong stuck close behind him. But although Xu ZiRong looked calm on the surface, his body and nerves were already stretched to their limits.

Xu family's library of martial art books, of course Xu ZiRong knew about them. Back when he had wiped out the family, it was the old man that guarded the library who gave him a great deal of injuries.

If it wasn't how the Blood Sea Heart Sutra had the ability to bypass ranks, perhaps the one who would be wiped out was him.

His lips pursing together tightly, for once Xu ZiRong felt a bit nervous. He finally got this opportunity to start over again, so he didn't want to experience any kind of accidents!