Chapter 10

10

Since he had not started practicing the Blood Sea Heart Sutra, he was still capable of suppressing that ball of anger. But this time was limited, and should he not vent his anger out, sooner or later there would be very serious consequences.

Xu Zi Rong exhausted his patience and slowly opened his eyes. He did not hold much hope for Xu Zi Yan's 'surprise', but he wasn't immune to some curiosity.

At the moment when he opened his eyes——

Fuck! ——A foul word bursted out of his mouth.

Pink walls, a pink roof, even the bed sheets on his bed and his blankets were different shades of pink.

A peach pink, a light pink, a golden pink. All kinds of bright and eye-catching colours intertwined in the inside of this small room. Because of the season, even the window had silvery-pink wind chime hanging there.

——That wind chime followed the blowing breeze and gently moved, issuing a crisp jingle.

At this moment, Xu Zi Rong profoundly felt what other people call——to reap what one had sown.

Damn it!

The blood devil lord's devil's palace had always been either pitch-black or blood-red in colour, so how could there possibly be this kind of pink that only small girls would like??!!

That bastard Xu Zi Yan must be humiliating him!!! This had to be intentional!!!

Mister Blood Devil had ignored his own likes at that time and instead said pink to make Xu Zi Yan uncomfortable, so he stubbornly decided that this must be Xu Zi Yan's scheme.

As for the contents of that scheme? That wasn't important! It was always Xu Zi Yan who had schemes!!!

Xu Zi Rong's face became gloomy as he saw this room that made him wish he had a blind dog's eyes. Secretly grinding his teeth, he thought: this deed he will also remember. Sooner or later, he will pay back everything to Xu Zi Yan!

Knock knock knock!

Just when Xu Zi Rong was grinding his teeth and trying to imagine how he was going to torment Xu Zi Yan in the future, someone knocked softly onto the door.

Xu Zi Rong instantly assumed an innocent and guiltless face, before softly saying, "Come in."

"Zi Rong, you woke up?" Xu Zi Yan pushed open the door and walked inside. Seeing Xu Zi Rong swathed in blankets and sitting up on his bed, with his two wide eyes still looking as if he was half-asleep, he couldn't help but smile as he spoke.

Xu Zi Rong cursed silently in his heart, but revealed some shyness on his face as he affirmed, "Uhuh, just woke up."

Xu Zi Yan laughed a bit before using some force to ruffle his hair. He said, "There's nothing embarrassing about just waking up. You are in your home, not outside."

Xu Zi Rong lowered his head slightly, the corner of his mouth twerking in ridicule: his home? Ha……his home only consisted of that ice-cold devil's palace. The Xu house would never be his home.

"Does Zi Rong like this room?" The Xu Zi Yan who did not notice Xu Zi Rong's sneer softly asked.

Xu Zi Rong's expression had that small moment where it cracked, but he quickly returned to his usual mask. He forcefully revealed a smile: "I really like it, thank you big brother."

"You're already calling me big brother, so why are you being so courteous!" Xu Zi Yan patted Xu Zi Rong's shoulders and said: "With your big brother here, in the Xu family there wouldn't be anyone who would dare to bully you. If there is anyone who would raise their hand against you, just tell big brother. I'll help you 'teach' them a lesson."