Chapter 3

It could be said that if Xu Zi Yan did not look favorably upon this Xu Zi Rong, even if it was Xu Xiao who spoke out, they still wouldn't let Xu Zi Rong enter the Xu Clan's family tree1.

And this — was also the fate of Xu Zi Rong's last life.

The people in the hall were all observing Xu Zi Yan, yet Xu Zi Yan's gaze was firmly situated on the middle-aged man sitting on a chair in the middle of the hall — at least, on the child beside him.

That little child looked to be only six or seven. He had white and clean skin, looking as tender and supple as water.

His tiny delicate face was filled with tension, and a pair of lovely and vivid eyes stared pitifully at him. Xu Zi Yan swore he absolutely saw the childish admiration that emanated from them.

An arrow struck the middle of his heart!

Xu Zi Yan looked at this child who should probably be his younger brother and immediately felt his heart melt.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!! So adorable ah ah! Fuck, this was such a cute child, back then how did that Xu Zi Yan be willing to lay down his hand??!!!

Even if you wanted someone to hate you should have hated your father and that 'true love', how could it concern the child ah!!

Xu Zi Yan roared in his heart, the expression on his face slightly fierce.

Perhaps he had been intimidated by his expression, but that child shrank back, his little face turning red as he lowered his head.

Xu Zi Yan was again struck in the heart by an arrow. To a person with a younger brother complex like him, with such a shy and cute little brother, it was simply poking all of his meng2 points!

If it wasn't for the fact that he still remembered how he couldn't act too weirdly, he would have rushed straight up there to hug that white and tender child and give him a strong smooch!

"Father……" The word 'father' stayed festering in Xu Zi Yan's mouth for a while before he finally managed to utter it. If it wasn't for how he had practiced saying it so much when he was still in the mountains, it really would have been difficult for him to do it.

After all, in his point of view this Xu Xiao was really terrible in the emotional field, and as a father he also failed!!!

"En." When the Xu Xiao who sat on the chair in the middle of the room saw Xu Zi Yan, he coldly nodded his head.

The relationship between him and Xu Zi Yan's mother was purely a business contract to promote both of their interests. So obviously, he didn't hold much affection for Xu Zi Yan, this son of his. However, because Xu Zi Yan's talent was so godly, he still regarded this son as an important person.

Xu Zi Yan mentally curled his lip, inwardly criticizing Xu Xiao. If you compared him to his real father, wouldn't this Xu Xiao be like the dirt to his dad's heaven? Wouldn't you think so?

During the time when he used to go to school, every night after he returned home he would always be greeted with a hug from his father. Later at dinnertime, his dad would also chat with him about his school things. He didn't expect Xu Xiao to be as enthusiastic as his real father, but with this kind of a cold attitude, no matter what it wouldn't pass the dad test ah……

His gaze once again returned to that seemingly timid child and Xu Zi Yan's heart, like before, softened into a mess. "This is my younger brother Zi Rong ah?"

Practically everyone in the hall were so shocked by Xu Zi Yan's words, their jaws all fell down. In the past, because of his excellent talent, nobody dared to offend Xu Zi Yan. His father also rarely disciplined him, leading him to develop a very domineering personality.