Life After

One Week later -- Back in Ady's POV

I go back to the house today, it's been a week since... well you know. Ash is here, she has been for a week, watching over me like a hawk, making sure that I'm okay, that I'm taking my meds. She is bringing me back to the house today, and something tells me something is gonna go down the second we step into that house. And it's not going to be good, I just wanna get there, get some cuddles from my babies, my room, I kinda want a dog... or a cat. Just something.

"What is on your mind?" she grabs my bag, looking at me.

"About getting a dog, or a cat maybe." stuffing my phone in my pocket, I haven't seen anyone but Dad, Ash and Anthony other than the doctors for a week straight.

She looks at me, "I don't like what I am about to say, talk to Morgan and Tae about that one." I don't like that answer.

I stop and look out the window, a dark SUV parked outside, Morgan probably sent it for us, I don't mind. It just means that he knows I am coming home today, which also means that he is going to be on his best behavior and spoil me. I am kind of excited for it not gonna lie, but oh well.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door, they come in, it's someone from the house, they grab my stuff. Then motion me to follow, ash grabs my hand and we follow the dude, stick us in the car and speed down the road. After 5 minutes of driving we arrive at the school to where I'm shoved out and they speed off, Ash isn't happy about it, and neither am I. They just stranded me off here, in this place, that has sooo many bad memories and vibes.

After awhile a White Cadillac pulls up, another one from the house, it looks oddly familiar, like i've used it in the more recent past. A familiar face gets out of the car, Hernandez, he walks around the front and opens the back passenger door.

"Ill be nicer this time, but orders from boss says I need you to get in the car." he winks, and smiles. I don't think I've ever seen them smile.

"Do I have to?" I smirk and hop into the back before buckling up.

He drives to the house, and the drive as per usual is incredibly long, but now I know what to watch for to tell me how much long again. He plays music this time.

"So, rules. You are being brought in to take care of his, your, kids. Heal, both mentally and physically, and to pack your things for a trip to Maldives." WTF! A trip?!

He's gotta be joking, right? I can't take a trip right now, who is gonna watch the kids, how long is this trip?! I have other things, more important, to do other than take a trip to some place in the ocean!

Noticing the panic in my eyes and all over my face, "I know nothing sweets. I know as much as you do."

He pulls into the driveway, and we are greeted by Morgan who rushes to the door and opens it, I get out, and rush to the door but he clears his throat. Which stops me dead in my tracks, I turn around and face him.

He walks up to me, "Look, I owe you an apology, and you know i'm better at spending money than apologies, so look I'm sorry and I hope you go on vacation with me, otherwise i'm gonna be lonely."

"I guess I will, but this does not fix us, how long are we going to be gone? Who is watching the kids, and can we get a dog?" I gotta try now before it's too late to not try.

"I'll get back to you on the dog. I have found a nanny, also my mom is moving in, and we will be gone 2 weeks, and if we need longer, longer. And yes I know this does not fix us, but hopefully it is going to take us one step closer." he nods for me to go in.