NYC

Chapter 18 -

2 Days later

I am awake.. It may be 6 in the morning but I am up, getting my breakfast in and then I'm gonna make brees for on the go, the babies were fed not all that long ago so I don't need to feed Wren right now, did I mention that I'm taking wren? Anyways, I'm just eating my bowl of cereal because I'm too lazy to actually make and or cook anything, but honestly I don't really have to. I can do whatever the hell i want because im up early and all alone right now... it is quiet, which almost feels weird but it is nice.

"Good morning..." a very... un caked taylor walks in and pours herself some coffee, also her hair is a mess... it feels strange to see her like this saying as she is on her best.

"Good morning?" i scroll through instagram, ordering some things for here, getting overnight shipping or two day shipping.

Slumping down next to me, "you got plans for the day..?" oddly she is being nice to me and she doesn't have any coffee or food in her system at the moment.

"Yeah, bree and wren are going somewhere, not sure for how long, that is why i am up so early." i finish my bowl and put it in the sink, i get snacks for bree and bottles for wren ready.

"Oh.." she almost seems disappointed... what changed in the last year that caused her to be so nice to me, and actually want to be around me for good reasons.

"Hey..?" Tony walks in, rubbing his face, before grabbing a cup of coffee. I think he is even just a little bit confused at the scene he walked into.

"Anyways.. I have an hour before I need to be out of here soo, I need to get a diaper bag packed and yeah." i leave and head to the bedroom where i'm grabbed, "what the hell... morgan you scared me." im quick to say.

I hear a chuckle, yep definitely him, "you thought i went back to sleep, didnt you?" the bruising has gone down just a little bit but not by much.

"I thought you did, but I guess not." i peck his lips, "but I'm glad you're up." smiling, i bit my lip, and because I did that he rolls his eyes.

"Princess, don't start with that... please, because if you do keep doing that im might accidentally break the bed." he picks me up.

"Then put me down, i need to get dressed and brush my teeth, and then get bree up and ready. And you know that she does not like to be woken early like this, so wish me luck." I play with the hair on the back of his head.

"Fine.." he slide me down and heads back to bed, "ill send you information. Before you go, and it says that you need to dress up."

I nod, and dig through my the small amount of cloths, why do i need to dress up?! Its the winter, but you know i guess ill put on a dress. I only have one at the moment and its a black, long sleeve ditsy floral dress, it has a slight v-neck to it but it doesn't go all that deep, my choice of shoe is my Filas. Anyways i need to get bree ready as well, i have her outfit already picked out, it is a fluffy leopard print sweater with black jean dress and her little booties. Im about to do something that is dangerous, waking up early.

"Bree, time to get up." i turn on her light, she is a deep sleeper just like morgan and i hope the triplets get that trait as well.

"Away didi.." she mumbles almost as if she is sleep talking.

"B, you need to get up, we have a big day planned, its gonna be just me, you and wrenny-roo. Does that sound fun?" i sit on the side of her bed.

"Fine, but i get smoothie." I see her eyes open, and she looks at me, a death stare moment, she gets one ever morning. What does she mean that she gets a smoothie?